Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand why it would be February. I've heard of slow boats to China, not from it...lol

Could it possibly by tweaked by that much? I'm sure if they altered it by that much then the owners of the previous batch would have a lot of complaining to do...

Do we have any confirmation from HT that they are doing anything to it? I mean I could see it taking three months to get here as is...

If HT doesn't make any changes, it won't take it 3 months to get to the US. I got a War Machine from HK, and it has been out there, for a couple of weeks? Then I received an email from SS, like others that POd him from them, saying that the expected time for it to arrive to them was 18 days.

Just watched the second part of the video review (with a cuppa t and kitkat of course) posted by Legion.

I had Nutella in a brioche roll and a cup of drinking chocolate while i was looking at it:D

Ya can't beat a snack and a review!:hi5:

I think there is about a .05% chance of Hot Toys "tweaking" this by giving him a new body. That goes way beyond any definition of tweaking that I know of. It is creating a completely new figure. Maybe a slightly different head sculpt or bio. But the costs involved in manufacturing a new body would have to be ridiculously high.

I think there is about a .05% chance of Hot Toys "tweaking" this by giving him a new body. That goes way beyond any definition of tweaking that I know of. It is creating a completely new figure. Maybe a slightly different head sculpt or bio. But the costs involved in manufacturing a new body would have to be ridiculously high.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

For Eamon and the others that preordered it from loontentoys:

Hi my friend,

Yes, it is release in toyhunter store now,

but i don't know when release to us.

i think coming soon.

Regards

- loontentoys

i hope Loonten will receive berserkers from the first batch ( if a second batch will be released) and if the second batch is better i will buy a second one.
Sorry by my bad english
Good news that his supplier has them. I am getting a War Machine of him. Luckily got my Pred order at OSB.

Back