Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely that's a figure of Royce? :rock

ap_20100712103456605.jpg

AGAIN...as was already explained...the price at BBTS will probably drop. :slap

And it will be CHEAPER than SSC.

But, you go ahead and wait.

The shipping, man. The shipping. I dunno where BBTS is located, but SSC would charge me under $10 for an HT fig.

But I've never ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. Who usually gets items in-stock first?

The shipping, man. The shipping. I dunno where BBTS is located, but SSC would charge me under $10 for an HT fig.

But I've never ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. Who usually gets items in-stock first?

Ya might have to wait for Big Bad Toy Store but there good people, there in wisonsin i think?, Iv gotten most of my collection from them, thats where im getting this pred, price will go down, this preds a baddass piece

Yep, $104 for me too. They quoted $50 for T1000/Sarah Conner which is what I normally have to pay for shipping from North America. Might have to order him from a HK seller.

Mate you're nearly in my part of the woods maybe you should try Delforce Collectibles. They are located in Queensland. I got my T-800 for $AU245.Great customer service and quick shipping. You also get 10% off for pre ordering. Maybe the shipping will be cheaper for you to get it from Australia?

Really? Well in that case, this could work...

Eh, but if shippin's the same, I'll wait to compare prices with SSC. If by then I'm too late with BBTS, so be it.

Mate you're nearly in my part of the woods maybe you should try Delforce Collectibles. They are located in Queensland. I got my T-800 for $AU245.Great customer service and quick shipping. You also get 10% off for pre ordering. Maybe the shipping will be cheaper for you to get it from Australia?

Thanks for that. Will check them out but the conversion rates suck at the moment.

BBTS was one of the last ppl to ship T-800, I would wait for Cornerstore or SSC IMO, just saying.

but if u don't care, I don't care.

sauce...

BBTS was one of the last ppl to ship T-800, I would wait for Cornerstore or SSC IMO, just saying.

but if u don't care, I don't care.

sauce...

Because BBTS seems to get alot of their stuff last, thats one of the reasons I preorder from them as it gives me more time to save up.

Back