Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you will see Falconer and Tracker at Toy shows this month.(Comic-Con, Tokyo Toy Show)

I'd rather see Tracker before Falconer. He's a bit more visually interesting. I wonder what the chances of us getting one of the beasts is? This is Hot Toys after all.

I'd rather see Tracker before Falconer. He's a bit more visually interesting. I wonder what the chances of us getting one of the beasts is? This is Hot Toys after all.

I'm the opposite, the Falconer was my favorite design of the new Preds so I want to see HT make him before Tracker but then again when it comes to the Predator franchise I'm weird since I like P2. It's funny I was originally only gonna get the Classic Pred if HT made him but after seeing the pics of HT's Berserker, I'm gonna pick him up too and now if HT makes Tracker and Falconer, I'll probaby get them too just because Berserker without those two just wouldnt seem right.

^Oh yeah, I'm in for all three. I'm sure we'll get them too, since Hot Toys loves to milk this license. Also, everyone likes different things. The Falconer is really cool looking, too. I just like the more animalistic look of the Tracker a bit better, myself. The Falconer is pretty sleek, though.

I think this guy will go up for PO tomorrow (Wednesday). Sideshow has another hot toys 12 inch figure listed under their preview. I can't think of any other HT figures that have been previewed already and aren't up for PO at Sideshow. So it's a good chance.

Me too! not only with the Ht figures, but I hope on the DVD they'll have some sort of concept art or unused prop pieces that show what they could/would have looked like.

Well if Berserker is Red at some points I was hoping Falconer would be blue? and Tracker green?

I wanna see Falconer and Tracker without their bios on!

Hmmm in AvP we only saw Scar without his helmet but when HT made the Celtic, Chopper, Scar figs they all had pretty much the same sculpt (bar Scar's scar)...I really hope HT arent lazy again and just do the same sculpts for Beserker, Falconer and Tracker.

The only humans I'd care about seeing from this film are Royce and Noland...though a fat Fishburne sculpt would seem rather naff.

Naff...lol.

Anyway, there is no face for the other two Predators. They were never intended to lose their masks, so they never needed to make them.

Hmmm in AvP we only saw Scar without his helmet but when HT made the Celtic, Chopper, Scar figs they all had pretty much the same sculpt (bar Scar's scar)...I really hope HT arent lazy again and just do the same sculpts for Beserker, Falconer and Tracker.

The only humans I'd care about seeing from this film are Royce and Noland...though a fat Fishburne sculpt would seem rather naff.

I hope they atleast make them different colours

Back