Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I would say that its 15-20 bucks more for shipping...but in the past, I have received items more than a month earlier than SS, so its worth it to me. I will probably order some of the other guys through SS, so I can get/use rewards points. Just an FYI, shipping to Illinois was quoted as $30. Though its typically less than the quote I've noticed.

Toys2 is great for canadian buyers, I think I only have to pay 12$ or so for all my items. The only downside is we get taxed.

I find that for Cali folks, Alterego is the best to order from. If I dont go for Ex pieces, I usually go through them and dont have to pay outrageous taxes on items. If SS doesnt make a Ex piece, I will prolly get mine from them....................

I find that for Cali folks, Alterego is the best to order from. If I dont go for Ex pieces, I usually go through them and dont have to pay outrageous taxes on items. If SS doesnt make a Ex piece, I will prolly get mine from them....................

not me, I get nailed with the state sales tax

I'm tempted to buy two of these to display masked and unmasked, but I have a strong suspicion that there will be a variant of this particular Predator. I may hold out for that.

Alter Ego is my favorite retailer. If I'm every sure about buying something, I order from them. If I'm unsure I order from BBTS so I can cancel if I have to.

Alter Ego is my favorite retailer. If I'm every sure about buying something, I order from them. If I'm unsure I order from BBTS so I can cancel if I have to.

Me too. Their customer service is great!

Back