Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always go Sideshow. :lol

Well, I go sideshow when I don't miss out. I've ordered Wolf and Predalien from Alter and the Predalien came broken and they sent me a replacement, after I sent mine back, real quick.

from freaking china to america is like 35 dollars for shipping. The shipping always kills me.

As someone living in Oregon, SSC is the best choice ever. It's like $8 to ship a Hot Toys figure, considering I'm right above the company HQ and warehouse :D.

Although I was rooting the P1 classic in the film, I think he is one bad ass bad blood. I'm definately be getting this or the Berserker maquette.... Well some form of him.

I usually go either SS or Alter...

Jeez shipping from Toys2 to my part of the world is $104.00!!

I just pre-ordered from them and it was $29. If SSC does an exclusive I'm going to get that one as well. Pre-ordering from toy2 and paying for it already is like lay-a-way for getting a second if I desire:exactly:

I was looking at Berserker and all I could think of was that the top of his head looked like the Cobra symbol. So thats what Cobra Commander looks like under the hood.

Back