Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully OSB will get theirs next week and hopefully dispatch in the same week.
Really cant wait, my first predator to the collection. Hopefully he will lead me to getting P1 and P2 next year.

Hopefully OSB will get theirs next week and hopefully dispatch in the same week.
Really cant wait, my first predator to the collection. Hopefully he will lead me to getting P1 and P2 next year.

He was my first HT predator too, and he really is awesome. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get hold of a P1 and P2 aswell, need more $$ first! :lol

Im adding my berserker to this madness!!
gaurdian23.jpg

Thanks guys, its not done though but with the berserker on there will be a trip.Due to the fact hes an enemy of both races gives us the option to vs everyone for pictures.

With a Christmas miracle, I may perhaps have Berserker to face off against Royce by Christmas. More realistically, I will probably receive him from Alter Ego at the very beginning of January.

anyone has this problem where the Berserker can't stand up with both legs straight? Mine tips forward o_O

Back