Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Predators bio masks' LEDs duration

Personally I wouldn't dream of leaving any LEDs on for more than the minute or two that I'm looking at the figure in my hand. If the figure is on the shelf and I just happen to be in the room I don't require that the LED be on so I can glance over at it now and again. Just seems like a total waste of battery to me and potentially harmful to the light itself as someone else said.

Wouldn't that depend how long you leave it on and how often?
Yeah, I was just referring to the thread that was merged here. Apparently some other member has left the LED on for 8 or 10 hours straight. He gets to be the one to tell us how long the batteries last. :D

This guy somehow managed to take a nasty fall off my shelf this morning.:gah::gah::gah:

Head, mask and cannon popped right off. Rushed right over to examine the damage, and to my amazement, not one thing wrong with it!

Quite a scare but glad to know that this figure isn't as fragile as other figures. :lol

Yeah, I was just referring to the thread that was merged here. Apparently some other member has left the LED on for 8 or 10 hours straight. He gets to be the one to tell us how long the batteries last. :D

Yes, I'm counting the time every time I turn it on and taking note, but it will be only on weekends and not full days. Up to know it has been turned on a total of 18 hours. The light seems a little more dim than initially though, but the battery still didn't run out. When it does I'll post the total time here.

Back