Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I knew the answer to that as well.
When considering their track record with the predator/alien franchise, my guess would be that Tracker is coming, though I won't hold my breath.
My guess is that the Predators (Tracker and BD Classic) announcement/reveal is going to come around SDCC..

What was Beserker Predator's gimic?

Ok, so Falconer had the bird and Tracker had dogs. What did Berserker have? This vexes me a little bit because 'Serker was the trapper, in my opinion. He had the net trap and it seems logical that the leg traps were also set by him. This also fits into the scheme of him being nastiest of the nasty. Yet Hot Toys didn't include these things with him. Any thoughts?

Re: What was Beserker Predator's gimic?

I mean even berserkers bio looks like a piece of a leg trap, biological as it may be.

I love the Berserker so much, reminds me of my Elder Predator. it just looks extra mean if that makes any sense at all haha.

But I think I will be selling this guy soon. I really want to complete the Iron Man series *sighs*

I know someone already posted a pic like this, but this is
my Berserker's new trophy.

I like what you did with berserkers mandibles. Did you use a blow dryer to heat the mandibles in that position, or did you boil them?

Re: What was Beserker Predator's gimic?

Ok, so Falconer had the bird and Tracker had dogs. What did Berserker have?
His skull-vertebrae trophy.
But I see what you mean. Needs a little more. The traps and net would be good, but I would have liked to see a more accurate skull-vertebrae trophy, that is, it needs to have the mandible not just the maxilla.

Just my Zerker Pred, he's awesome lookin bros!!!
I really don't understand the complaints, I think this fig
is Fantastic! Mine did come with some paint fade on his pec and alil
on his waist but it doesn't take anything away from it's look. Zeker's flesh looks very reptilian and the faded paint just looks like older scales rather than fresh ones so IMO it really blends in!

Terrific figure, very mean lookin, solid, powerful and can stand on his own w/o the crotch holder. Very detailed, the pic don't really give it justice compared to fig being physically in front of you!

I used to have the AVP preds but I sold them about 2 yrs ago and let me tell you, Zerker is miles apart from them. He's the 1st of this new breed of preds and I'm lovin every bit of it! Good job once again HT.
Falconer, you're next...Bring on the Tracker!!!

Wish I knew the answer to that as well.
When considering their track record with the predator/alien franchise, my guess would be that Tracker is coming, though I won't hold my breath.

I certainly don't know how sales are going so far for the intial figures released so far but I did buy all three of them. I heard rumors they might release the Classic Predator from the movie... that would be a travesty... I'm pretty content with the P1 release. I would much rather have Tracker so I can complete the Super Black Trio.

I certainly don't know how sales are going so far for the intial figures released so far but I did buy all three of them. I heard rumors they might release the Classic Predator from the movie... that would be a travesty... I'm pretty content with the P1 release. I would much rather have Tracker so I can complete the Super Black Trio.
I would love to see the crew together on my shelf.

So I have not really kept up with this thread but I ended up getting the Berserker. Got a pretty decent deal, with shipping $190 on ebay. Came today in perfect condition. Extremely pleased with how he looks, I have Zero Complaints about him. Crappy photo but here is what he looks like in my case with Royce.
334qgow.jpg

Back