Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this last week & thought I'd contribute to the thread.......I like him like this...........

At the beginning I was pissed that it wasn't accurate, but then, as I saw more pics I started to like it. When I got the actual figure and saw the sculpt in person it looked like crap.
Idunno, I just hate it.

I wasnt't too hyped when I first got him. But after taking the time with looking at the details and posing him better, Im very pleased with him. I like how solid he looks compared to the other preds. I would trade a bigger head and taller boday for a removable mask tho.

At the beginning I was pissed that it wasn't accurate, but then, as I saw more pics I started to like it. When I got the actual figure and saw the sculpt in person it looked like crap.
Idunno, I just hate it.

Really? Hm... I'm not of fan of any of the super preds.. up until now anyway. I don't like Falconer or Tracker... but Berserker grew on me a bit.

I hate the mask... or at least the jaw bone part...

I always thought the new Preds were too simple looking but Berserker in the pose I have him *you can see in the prev page* looks badass in my opinion, even if the final paint doesn't look as good as the hot toys posters

The light up feature's been working for the few minutes I left it on with fresh batteries, and then it just died off. What's with that?

The light up feature's been working for the few minutes I left it on with fresh batteries, and then it just died off. What's with that?

Was it the original battery shipped with it or a battery you bought separately? I've had mine on a total of 18 hours and it still has power. I'm still with the original battery and counting the total time it lasts.

^ As in the wirings? Seems the glue(if it is glue) could have loosened it, but fiddling with it hasn't worked so far... will keep trying.

use a screw driver to bend that little tab inside the middle of the battery unit upwards... just a bit

it comes pushed now really flat so maybe your battery isn't making a proper connection

Any reason for you to buy it separately instead of using the one that comes in the package?

Well, I didn't know it came with batteries before I bought it.:dunno

EDIT: Electronics still not working. Tried all the methods listed here. :dunno Guess I've gotten a dud.

No bummer I guess, considering the incredibly cheap price I paid for him.

Well, I didn't know it came with batteries before I bought it.:dunno

EDIT: Electronics still not working. Tried all the methods listed here. :dunno Guess I've gotten a dud.

No bummer I guess, considering the incredibly cheap price I paid for him.

That really sucks... :( it's one of the features I mostly enjoy.

Anyone still looking for the zerker, found a pretty good deal. I check Gohastings.com a bit to try and find good deals on hot toys...which you will find from time to time with there 20% off specials. They not only have the berserker but they still have a few other hot toys and medicom...plus tons of other stuff in the Trends section.

They are running there 20% off for action figures right now, I tried the coupon out to see it it worked and Berserker before shipping came out to $152, not to shabby. Coupon code is Honestabe

Hey there all, thought I'd share a few pics of a custom helmet stand I made for a friend of mine's Berserker. It was just made out of junk from work mainly. I work as a picture framer in a warehouse full of props/antiques, so there's weird stuff everywhere... I have enough materials left over to make myself one, just been busy with other projects. I'm going to add skulls/bones to the base of it eventually...

helemtstand2.jpg

helemtstand1.jpg

Back