Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VoidDweller,
It almost sounds like you got a product that was returned.
I mean, it seems as if they quickly touched-up the skull trophy and the battery compartment came with a stripped screw hole? Just doesn't seem right.

Sorry to hear all this, but glad it is being or has been resolved.
The Berserker really is a great figure. Even though there may be issues with the paint peeling in areas (chest, waist articulation) the paint app is first class. This thing also feels very solid in the hands.

^ I don't think anyone is having problems with the paint peeling off, just that in areas it's already been scraped off/not fully painted. Which is ridiculous....

I took this picture of my Berserker Predator today and I think it came out really cool, so I thought I'd post it here :) .

attachment.php

Apparently missing parts of HT figures are common. HT CS just sent the missing part to me without the need for shipping back and forth and risk additional defects.

That there is one of the unfortunate things with HT, missing parts are common.

VoidDweller,
It almost sounds like you got a product that was returned.
I mean, it seems as if they quickly touched-up the skull trophy and the battery compartment came with a stripped screw hole? Just doesn't seem right.

Sorry to hear all this, but glad it is being or has been resolved.
The Berserker really is a great figure. Even though there may be issues with the paint peeling in areas (chest, waist articulation) the paint app is first class. This thing also feels very solid in the hands.

Yeah, one would think they were returned products, but both defective replacements I received were in factory sealed shipper boxes.

Thanks, I'm just glad I finally got a Berserker with no issues. I agree it's a nice solid hefty figure in hand.

Finally got my Berserker. Brilliant figure. Paint's a little sloppy though, lots of scratches, and the transition from light beige-green to dark green on the sides look bad.

Took some photos this morning...mostly face shots... they're a little dark but in some photos I feel it adds to the menacing presence of this Pred...

10384514.jpg

54955514.jpg

72814481.jpg

19168269.jpg

Great pose! Is that Thundercracker under Berserker?

Thanks, I liked it so much that it's going to be hard to change the pose, it will be like this for some time :) . And yes, below him is Masterpiece Thundercracker and also the other 2 seeker Masterpieces although it can't be seen from the photo, all TakaraTomy versions (Starscream is the cartoon version, but the one released on Japan).

Took some photos this morning...mostly face shots... they're a little dark but in some photos I feel it adds to the menacing presence of this Pred...
Bravo for bringing the dreds forward.
It's what I do with mine as well. It just looks better. :clap

Thanks for sharing those pics.

All this unmasked Berserker goodness is making me think about a repose for my Berserker...

In my opinion Berserker's mask ruins the *flow* of his colors and armor.... the unmasked face is kind of the centerpiece of all the great black and red scaling.

Back