Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys, now we're just splitting hairs. If any company knows what they're doing and is consistently changing things up until the last minute it's HT. Have a little more faith fellas, I think far too many collectors are getting spoiled.

Im not panicking, Im just shouting out my opinion. If enough people do, maybe they happen to see one of them posts and consider it. It might help.
But Im sure they will gradually change it till its release anyways.

I wish/hope they give us another set of mandibles, closer to the picture in TrackerPredator's signature.

I'd like that, but I prefer the way he looks more Predator-esque with his current mandibles.

Why? I don't think the shot of him in TrackerPredator's sig is a true reflection of his appearance. Correct me if I'm wrong but was that not a behind the scenes/promo type of photo? You can't even see his pupil's in that particular shot. The mandibles also look limp even though his mouth is open. To me that's a very odd look, almost as though the puppeteers of the face weren't even ready when that shot was taken.
I think in the end you've got to ask yourself, do you want a figure that's as close a representation of the character as possible or do you want another v.1 Joker that doesn't now what it is.

All I know is that my wife pre-ordered one for me for Xmas. Sometimes you just gotta love 'em...PS

Just joined the discussion because I saw the movie yesterday. Does the bone jaw go up too high? It doesn't look to go up as high on the Sideshow 1:1.

Canceled my PO from BBTS and went with vikingplayground. Want to see the movie this weekend since I got free tickets that came with the Predator bluray Hunters Edition.

Why? I don't think the shot of him in TrackerPredator's sig is a true reflection of his appearance. Correct me if I'm wrong but was that not a behind the scenes/promo type of photo? You can't even see his pupil's in that particular shot. The mandibles also look limp even though his mouth is open. To me that's a very odd look, almost as though the puppeteers of the face weren't even ready when that shot was taken.
I think in the end you've got to ask yourself, do you want a figure that's as close a representation of the character as possible or do you want another v.1 Joker that doesn't now what it is.

I was hoping to get 3 sets of mandibles, one closed, one fully extended and one opening (like in TrackerPredator's signature) I think a company that consistently pumps out improved figures could improve on this; it would give collectors more options.

52533587.jpg

I actually like the HT version a tad better than the actuall movie version and part of me hopes they keep the figure as is like the one shown at ToyFair but because I'm a stickler for accuracy the other part of me hopes they correct this. Its funny, alot of people complained the new Preds looked like bobble heads, HT kinda makes Berserker's head more naturally sized, and now people are complaining it's to small lol. That being said I'm not juding those who complain over minute details as I do just as much as anyone.

I'm totally fine with it. Toy tech just gets better and better, but I appreciate it that a company like HT is willing to commit the time, resources, and whatnot to creating these high-end products with as much accuracy as is feasible given the current limits of manufacturing. I seem to have arrived at a good time in 1:6 where we are seeing some really amazing licensed figs...

I actually like the HT version a tad better than the actuall movie version and part of me hopes they keep the figure as is like the one shown at ToyFair but because I'm a stickler for accuracy the other part of me hopes they correct this. Its funny, alot of people complained the new Preds looked like bobble heads, HT kinda makes Berserker's head more naturally sized, and now people are complaining it's to small lol. That being said I'm not juding those who complain over minute details as I do just as much as anyone.

Never a truer word spoken :lol (...we do judge a little, it's only natural.)

I really wish HT would make a Nemesis figure frome RE3 the size of the new Pred. It's funny, I think of all the minute inaccuracies on Berserker, is his height is the biggist inacuracy, he should be the size of the current P1 and vise versa but then again, I like my Predators tall so it's all good.

Last edited:
Back