Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish HT would make a Nemesis figure frome RE3 the size of the new Pred. It's funny, I think of all the minute inaccuracies on Berserker, is his height is the biggist inacuracy, he should be the size of the current P1 and vise versa but then again, I like my Predators tall so it's all good.

:pray::pray::pray:

That Pred is a beast.

I really wish HT would make a Nemesis figure frome RE3 the size of the new Pred. It's funny, I think of all the minute inaccuracies on Berserker, is his height is the biggist inacuracy, he should be the size of the current P1 and vise versa but then again, I like my Predators tall so it's all good.

But the P1 figure was too short.

But the P1 figure was too short.

Yeah P1 figure was too short for P1 but the newer Preds are abit shorter than KPH who was 7'1" (which is funny since the new "super" Preds are supposed to be bigger than the Preds from earlier movies). The original Pred should have been the size of the new Berserker and the Berserker about the size of the HT P1.

Yeah P1 figure was too short for P1 but the newer Preds are abit shorter than KPH who was 7'1" (which is funny since the new "super" Preds are supposed to be bigger than the Preds from earlier movies). The original Pred should have been the size of the new Berserker and the Berserker about the size of the HT P1.

Thats in reality but in movie verse, the Berserker is bigger and Classic is smaller.

Just watched the video and Predator is right in front of the case and Jill is pushed to the back that would make the Predator look even bigger he closer to the camera... The Berserker will be tall though I wonder if he'll be taller then T-600 cause thats taller then the P1 Pred is...

True, true but even then only by about 2 or 3 inches. Like I said though I like my Preds tall anyways so it don't bother me. I just wish HT would make a P1 the size of Berserker.

I like em tall too, and I am happy with Classic's size, its what the Predators should've been like. The crew just couldn't, or didn't wanna hire tall actors fro Falconer, Berserker and Tracker I guess...:dunno:dunno

That would be cool... But not cool cause already bought the first one...

I'd buy him and of course the people who bought him will _____. That's how ____ seems to happen. Would I _____ if Hot Toys re-released Scar and so on? No, I'd be happy, then I could buy spare parts for cheap, or better yet get an improved Scar. Yes, the original's value may go down but do you really buy for straight resale? If the answer is no then don't worry, you obviously bought planning on keeping the figure.

That would be cool... But not cool cause already bought the first one...

Well if they do make a taller P1 you could just remove the bone necklace on the old P1 and display him as Classic. But yeah I agree it would suck for those who allready bought the P1 but would be great for guys like me who missed out.

I still don't get it, why would it matter? Its a different character with a different bio helmet. Its almost exactly like the Scar and Celtic. Each were on the same body, same head, same paint, same armor(Celtic had a gauntlet and two blades, Scar had ab armor) and each had different bios. So seems the same to me....:dunno

I still don't get it, why would it matter? Its a different character with a different bio helmet. Its almost exactly like the Scar and Celtic. Each were on the same body, same head, same paint, same armor(Celtic had a gauntlet and two blades, Scar had ab armor) and each had different bios. So seems the same to me....:dunno

Agreed. And even if HT re-released some preds and people got mad they would get over it eventually :nana: (I hope). HT can't please all so they will try to please the majority of the people, and with many more people finding out about HT the majority will want re-hashes since they missed out and dindn't know about HT.

It... doesn't work that way. They probably would do a BD P1 and market it as Classic, but that's your only shot. Here's Faken's take on things:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZ6T_gA4mls&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZ6T_gA4mls&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This was actually a response to my question :D. But yeah, I learned my lesson and I gotta agree -- he's got a point. It's collectibility. I swallowed the pill and ended up paying $430 for my AVP Celtic a few months ago, which actually wasn't too bad ;). Now I'm never letting that badass go... definitely worth the hype IMO.

It... doesn't work that way. They probably would do a BD P1 and market it as Classic, but that's your only shot.

My god, haven't I told you before, whether here or in chat that I'm talking about CLASSIC not a repeat PREDATOR1? I've even told you that it would have a new bio....:dunno

I'd buy him and of course the people who bought him will _____. That's how ____ seems to happen. Would I _____ if Hot Toys re-released Scar and so on? No, I'd be happy, then I could buy spare parts for cheap, or better yet get an improved Scar. Yes, the original's value may go down but do you really buy for straight resale? If the answer is no then don't worry, you obviously bought planning on keeping the figure.
This is fighting the re-release argument.
This shows a new character, not a straight "re-release."
Agreed. And even if HT re-released some preds and people got mad they would get over it eventually :nana: (I hope). HT can't please all so they will try to please the majority of the people, and with many more people finding out about HT the majority will want re-hashes since they missed out and dindn't know about HT.
But I doubt they will re-release, I only say that because I was at a loss of words but my posts still show what i was saying.

Back