Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Elder_Predator2: Exactly. I'm not talking about a Predator 1. I'm talking about Classic. Hold on to your britches, there. I'm saying that the Classic practically IS the P1. So the only reason HT would have make a Classic is to have it basically be a BD P1. Otherwise, it's almost the same thing. They even used the P1 in the official Berserker pics when they compared the sizes.

@Elder_Predator2: Exactly. I'm not talking about a Predator 1. I'm talking about Classic. Hold on to your britches, there. I'm saying that the Classic practically IS the P1. So the only reason HT would have make a Classic is to have it basically be a BD P1. Otherwise, it's almost the same thing. They even used the P1 in the official Berserker pics when they compared the sizes.

Miscommunication but I don't wear pants past work....

Minus the bones...or at least some of them. Paint also looked different.

Miscommunication but I don't wear pants past work....

Minus the bones...or at least some of them. Paint also looked different.

The paint on the costume in the flick was different, nearly the same pattern, but his browns were alot lighter. Also the quils running down his abdomin seemed more prominent.

I for one would be in the minority, and would be really stoked if they put out the Classic. And I have the P1. It just cant be a repack. It needs to be a lighter toned, new and different paint job with the prominent quils on the abdomin. BD bio, no bone jewlery are a must. Hell, I would even say cover his face in his blood too!

I got this for $160 from my local retailer. The only thing is I must pay in full upfront. Since I will be definitely getting this, paying in full isn't a problem and the retailer is the local HT Distributor so they will definitely be able to get stocks of this Pred.

Anyone attending the toy fair will be shock by how amazing it looks on display, no pics not even the official pics can do this monster justice ...... I now thinking about getting 2 :gah:

You saw it in person OMG?

Yeah, when picking up whiplash. I cant believe what I saw, it look soooooo good, freaking unreal :hi5: It got a gloss/semi gloss finishing and the joint is hard to see even in person. I plan to display him with mask, but now after seeing the sculpt and the paint job .... I really want to .... get ..... two:gah::gah::gah:

Man now I'm really hyped for this figure. Cool you got to see him in person OMG. Did you see the Jill Valetine figure by any chance? If so how did it look compared to the proto?

Yeah, when picking up whiplash. I cant believe what I saw, it look soooooo good, freaking unreal :hi5: It got a gloss/semi gloss finishing and the joint is hard to see even in person. I plan to display him with mask, but now after seeing the sculpt and the paint job .... I really want to .... get ..... two:gah::gah::gah:

actually going to toyhunters = lucky son of a !@#$%

the joint is hard to see even in person.

Yeah cuz in some of the pics it's hard to tell where the joints are even at. HT did a real nice job with the new body.

Now I hope they re-do Predator 2 with the same style body and newly sculpted (and accurate) armor.

*runs away*

Yeah cuz in some of the pics it's hard to tell where the joints are even at. HT did a real nice job with the new body.

Now I hope they re-do Predator 2 with the same style body and newly sculpted (and accurate) armor.
*runs away*

So do I. And I must confess, visually the P2 Pred is my favorite design wise.

Man now I'm really hyped for this figure. Cool you got to see him in person OMG. Did you see the Jill Valetine figure by any chance? If so how did it look compared to the proto?

Jill just sit next to berserker, looks better than the HT pics, I didnt po her .... she looks nothing like jill :mad: T-1000 looks crap too :monkey4

Even T-800 look like Mr. bean next to the berserker :yess:

Jill just sit next to berserker, looks better than the HT pics, I didnt po her .... she looks nothing like jill :mad: T-1000 looks crap too :monkey4

Even T-800 look like Mr. bean next to the berserker :yess:

Thats a real bummer on Jill. I was hoping they'd retool the sculpt at least a little :(

Back