Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just online with my new Nokia N97, just works awesome.
Every pic is just so clear and hole page here just looks stunning.
Can' wait for this piece though and later I'm watching Predators.
Can' wait...
:)

HA Mr. Bean...:rotfl Mr. Bean Terminator...aaah the mental picture

watermark.php

:wave

Jill just sit next to berserker, looks better than the HT pics, I didnt po her .... she looks nothing like jill :mad: T-1000 looks crap too :monkey4

Even T-800 look like Mr. bean next to the berserker :yess:

Really, the t1000 looks bad?:( i po'd him and i thought the pic were great:dunno

Eddie's pics are up:

4802038265_e34087346a_o.jpg

https://www.eddiewong.net/2010/07/17/itts-2010-hot-toys-predators-berserk-predator/

Really like how the blood looks on the skull and spine! Hope it looks like that when released rather than all red like with the P1

i usually dont nitpick a figure that much at all, but after look at more pictures, his bio needs to be a little bigger and different coloring and finish. also his body needs to be a bit darker. i actually like the way the neca figure looks a little more. i know that sounds insane.

There is a lot to be fixed, but I cant wait for it !

Im sure it wont come unassembled, like I recently found out the Guardian wont. So thats a downside :(

People complaining the colors aren't dark enough or the reds are to bright need to remember its basically in a light box, everything is going to be bright with lights surrounding in 360 degrees.

I don't even like Berserker's design but HT did such a nice job with this, I am seriously tempted to buy one.

Saw the movie a couple days ago, loved it! Definitely picking this bad boy up.

It... doesn't work that way. They probably would do a BD P1 and market it as Classic, but that's your only shot. Here's Faken's take on things:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZ6T_gA4mls&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZ6T_gA4mls&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This was actually a response to my question :D. But yeah, I learned my lesson and I gotta agree -- he's got a point. It's collectibility. I swallowed the pill and ended up paying $430 for my AVP Celtic a few months ago, which actually wasn't too bad ;). Now I'm never letting that badass go... definitely worth the hype IMO.

it was funny to see how excited he got about the question I asked in the 1st video he put up. I gotta give myself props, it was a good question, but the answer wasnt :(

Back