Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a lot to be fixed, but I cant wait for it !

Im sure it wont come unassembled, like I recently found out the Guardian wont. So thats a downside :(

Thats a plus for me. I have kinda stubby fingers and it was a pain in arse just to assembe my BSAA Chris Redfield so I can't imagine how frusterating it would be to assemble a Pred figure.

The P1 was a full scale release with plenty to be had, and you can see how long it took for them to be long gone. I wouldnt wait too long...

The P1 was a full scale release with plenty to be had, and you can see how long it took for them to be long gone. I wouldnt wait too long...

arghh... i saw the movie tonight and now i want one... but i need to wait to make sure it's not pure impulse and i really want it. lol.

I wonder how rare Berseker will be.... Can't decide if I want him yet...

You'll be able to get him on ebay easily but the prices will be jacked up after a few months. Imagine his value will be similar to Wolf, maybe even P1 but I doubt he'll get as expensive as the AVP, P2 and Exclusive Preds for awhile.

I must confess I haven't pre-oredered mine yet. Still trying to decide where to get it from. I want to go with Alter but they charge a cancellation fee after 14 days, BBTS is a little rich for my blood atm and CSC charges sales tax cause I'm in CA.

Question, does Alter usually get the first wave or 2nd wave of HT figures? Reason I ask is cause I like to wait for the 2nd wave cause it gives me a lil bit longer to make sure I have the money plus I like to make sure the first batch doesn't have any defects like the DX TDK Bats.

I must confess I haven't pre-oredered mine yet. Still trying to decide where to get it from. I want to go with Alter but they charge a cancellation fee after 14 days, BBTS is a little rich for my blood atm and CSC charges sales tax cause I'm in CA.

Question, does Alter usually get the first wave or 2nd wave of HT figures? Reason I ask is cause I like to wait for the 2nd wave cause it gives me a lil bit longer to make sure I have the money plus I like to make sure the first batch doesn't have any defects like the DX TDK Bats.

They get their shipment from sideshow. And their dx batman was from the DC direct batch.

okay i know im in the minority, but does anyone else think that neca did a better job on the bio and the coloring??

heres a picture:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's nice, but here is what we can actually buy...

47918101070cd19a69a7o.jpg

The difference between NECA and Hot Toys is the the Hot Toys prototype is what we will actually get. That and it's 14 freaken inches tall.

Personally I think the Falconer is the best looking one of the NECA series 1 and Berserker is the weakest. The red dots on him make him look like he has really bad acne.

Back