Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTW, would Revoltech acquire this license? I'd be really interested if they do, but not to the point of giving up on 1:6th just yet.

Revoltech is doing a P1 now. It's just not released yet. There's a thread around here somewhere concerning it with some sculpting pics. As far as Predators...probably. :dunno

if you are living in Ireland, then.... why are you surprised?? :dunno

I have seen "regular"HT figures between 179€ and 200€ (this is something more than 250$)..
For example, the "last" HT releases : T800 for 229€ (290$) Mech test Tony Stark for 249€ (315$).or MJ Bad 299€ (380$) :slap
This is the reason I,ll never buy from European stores :gah:.

You can check these insane prices even from Euro-Ebay - sellers...

Last edited:
truth. revoltechs = all kinds of awesome.

i'm digging the berserker so far. have him and falconer on order. thought i was done with hot toys predators but apparently not.

if you are living in Ireland, then.... why are you surprised?? :dunno

I have seen "regular"HT figures between 179€ and 200€ (this is something more than 250$)..
For example, the "last" HT releases : T800 for 229€ (290$) Mech test Tony Stark for 249€ (315$).or MJ Bad 299€ (380$) :slap
This is the reason I,ll never buy from European stores :gah:.

You can check these insane prices even from Euro-Ebay - sellers...

I'm familiar with European and uk prices ..there hot toys figures are still way overpriced imo,worst i have ever seen.

You make it sound as though Hot Toys had to choose between making the head too small or the helmet too big; problem is, Hot Toys made both the head and the helmet too small. The head isn't too small because the helmet would have otherwise been oversized; the head's too small because the helmet's also too small.

What I'm saying is in the actual movie there is no way the helmet would fit on his head with how horizontal his head. The mask is vertical while the face is horizontal.

Do I think Hot Toys should of made the head bigger, sure to be more movie accurate but if they were to do an accurate sculpt of him unmasked they would of had to make two heads. One with a non detachable BIO and one with his mask off which probably would of pissed off people more since everyone loves the detachable option.

Again Berserker is sculpted after the reference material FOX supplies HT's...which you can see pinned up behind most sculpting pics. Front , side and back. And as we have seen in previous movies...Predators facial expressions change. So to base your inaccurate finding by one movie still is rediculous. Is it perfect? No. But it's also not as far off as you claim. You don't like it? Thats cool. Don't buy it would be my suggestion.
You won't find a single image of Beserker's face from the movie that looks anything like Hot Toys' sculpt. It's not a matter of looking different in one still. It's also not a matter of being a facial expression change, for the very same reason. It's completely off, and none of the "making of" photos show Hot Toys using ANY reference material for the face, which explains a lot.

I don't intend to buy this figure, due to the inaccuracies. The reason I keep discussing it however is because I'd gladly buy him if they resculpted the head. Everything else about him is fantastic. But I won't pay $200 for a figure whose head sculpt is the most inaccurate since their first Joker.

What I'm saying is in the actual movie there is no way the helmet would fit on his head with how horizontal his head. The mask is vertical while the face is horizontal.
They tilt their heads down while wearing the masks, because it looks better aesthetically. The mouth is probably too large to realistically fit in the mask, but that's irrelevant for the figure since the mandibles have to be changed to the closed version to put the mask on. Worst case scenario, the closed mandibles would have to be made smaller than the open ones. Berserker's never really seen with a closed mouth in the movie anyhow.

Last edited:
You won't find a single image of Beserker's face from the movie that looks anything like Hot Toys' sculpt. It's not a matter of looking different in one still. It's also not a matter of being a facial expression change, for the very same reason. It's completely off, and none of the "making of" photos show Hot Toys using ANY reference material for the face, which explains a lot.

I don't intend to buy this figure, due to the inaccuracies. The reason I keep discussing it however is because I'd gladly buy him if they resculpted the head. Everything else about him is fantastic.

They tilt their heads down while wearing the masks, because it looks better aesthetically.

I think everyone here in the Berserker thread is well aware of your displeasure with the headsculpt....it's well documented in your post(s). The latest headsculpt is more than likely the one those of us actually buying the figure will get. So your "discussing" it is a moot point. And because none of the few pictures you've seen in "the making of" thread show HT's using head shots doesn't mean they didn't get any. It would be short sided on FOX's part not to include facial reference material with the other reference material HT's did receive....don't you think?

Not going to buy it? That's cool. Your not going to change anyones mind who is with your "discussing"......:)

Last edited:
Not going to buy it? That's cool. Your not going to change anyones mind who is with your "discussing"......:)
The fact that you think I'm trying to talk people out of buying this explains why you're being so confrontational about it.

My hope is that Hot Toys pays attention to their fans, and that they will sculpt a more accurate head before shipping the final product. If they don't, then I save $200.

The fact that you think I'm trying to talk people out of buying this explains why you're being so confrontational about it.

My hope is that Hot Toys pays attention to their fans, and that they will sculpt a more accurate head before shipping the final product. If they don't, then I save $200.

LOL, Who's being confrontational? I'm discussing.......

And do you really think anyone cares if you buy this or not? Seriously? I just don't see the point of beating a DEAD horse....over and over :horse:horse:horse in multiple posts stating the same thing. Just because someone posts they like it. Sounds like you're trying to convince someone......:dunno

I'm actually buying this BECAUSE of how different it is. I prefer this design 100 times over the one we got in the film.

LOL, Who's being confrontational? I'm discussing.......

And do you really think anyone cares if you buy this or not? Seriously? I just don't see the point of beating a DEAD horse....over and over :horse:horse:horse in multiple posts stating the same thing. Just because someone posts they like it. Sounds like you're trying to convince someone......:dunno
You obviously feel threatened by people pointing out the flaws of a $200 figure you've pre-ordered; the tone of your replies says that much. No, I do not expect anyone to care whether or not I buy this figure. No, I am not trying to convince you or anyone else not to buy this figure. I want to create a dialog amongst people who are also bothered by the very inaccurate headsculpt. One guy alone complaining about it means nothing, but if more people chime in, if the conversation continues, if comparison photos find their way to Hot Toys, perhaps they'll improve it before release.

If the only conversation here was amongst those who have no issue dropping $200 on highly inaccurate 1:6 scale "replicas", Hot Toys could lower their standards considerably. I know I'm not the only one here with high expectations in exchange for the high asking price. If you couldn't care less whether your "masterpiece" figures actually look anything like whom they're supposed to represent, well that's great too; your shelves will be far more full than mine.

You obviously feel threatened by people pointing out the flaws of a $200 figure you've pre-ordered; the tone of your replies says that much. No, I do not expect anyone to care whether or not I buy this figure. No, I am not trying to convince you or anyone else not to buy this figure. I want to create a dialog amongst people who are also bothered by the very inaccurate headsculpt. One guy alone complaining about it means nothing, but if more people chime in, if the conversation continues, if comparison photos find their way to Hot Toys, perhaps they'll improve it before release.

If the only conversation here was amongst those who have no issue dropping $200 on highly inaccurate 1:6 scale "replicas", Hot Toys could lower their standards considerably. I know I'm not the only one here with high expectations in exchange for the high asking price. If you couldn't care less whether your "masterpiece" figures actually look anything like whom they're supposed to represent, well that's great too; your shelves will be far more full than mine.

Nice rant. You want to go on and on?..:cuckoo:..I'm not going to continue...I look forward to your next "the head is inaccurate" when somebody states they like it....Have a great day!

:horse::horse::horse:

Last edited:
...I look forward to your next "the head is inaccurate" when somebody states they like it....
The only people I've responded to in that regard are those who have claimed 1.) there's nothing wrong with the head, or 2.) the inaccuracies are miniscule. I have not pointed out the inaccuracies to anyone who simply stated they like it.

I want the bigger head we saw in the movie also, but just because the way it looks now doesn't mean I'll pass it up...:wave

I agree Thrifty. As I posted earlier...it's a NO WIN situation for HT's with the head size. There's a lot of _____in' and moanin' however they're sculpted. Some people get real a n a l about things...and think we have Alzheimer's..:lol

Last edited:
Back