Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those photos are amazing stills, if Berserker looked like that, the one from HT, then I would literally fall in love with HT. Sadly HT decided to go with an interpretation and not for one hundred percent screen accuracy. Oh well, both designs, or takes on the character work for me and damn am I excited for this guy.

Those photos are amazing stills, if Berserker looked like that, the one from HT, then I would literally fall in love with HT. Sadly HT decided to go with an interpretation and not for one hundred percent screen accuracy. Oh well, both designs, or takes on the character work for me and damn am I excited for this guy.

:moon......:wave

Man hot toys dropped ball big time. The only one that looks screne acurate is Narin's 1/6 model comming soon. Regardless, I'm a die hard for predator, and mr black is still being added to the collection.

Well... I heard Razor's Edge gets their stock from SSC, so no shipping notices for me. :(
Eh, at least I can get my fix by seeing your guys' pictures when you get them (hint, that means POST, POST, POST)!

Got my notice too. Man this is great. Looks like Ill be getting Royce and Berserker back to back :)

I didn't get any notice but I preordered from alteregocomics. Do they usually get their stock later than SSC?

Berserker Predator Just came in!:D

DSCF5738.jpg

More pics

DSCF5741.jpg

DSCF5745.jpg

DSCF5748.jpg

War Machine: You know what they say about a small cannon ;)
Predator: _l_

They are from the special features on the Blu Ray of Predators. Here you go!

Code:
https://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy118/[B]Moguchiy_H[/B]/Predator%20movie/Predators%20property/BSP_head_01.jpg

all of photos with blue-ray props from my photobucket :).

I did it with photoshop (Original screens is darker)
If you need, please come in. Classic photos, and many more

cool pics of Beserker!!!
just watched it again on BR!!
i hope they do a sequel as they have sort of left it open for one!!

Back