Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

Looks pretty good, thank god I'm not that big a fan of the franchise, so I can pass on this.
Maybe.

BTW, shouldn't be this in the Aliens & Robots section?

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Can not wait to see the final product

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Nope, it doesn´t look like T2, Arnold.
A few things a similar, like the chin and wrinkles under the eyes, but there far less wrinkles, the eyes look reworked and of course the hair...

The Dutch and T2 look similar but have subtle differences, same goes for this.
I guess when it's based on the same person, they will look very similar won't they?

Okay, so we know he's got semi-battle-damage, which is insanely cool, but will he have full BD and the other jacket, or should we hang on to our old BD T1 figures? I've never seen a figure from Hot Toys with Three interchangable heads, so I'm guessing black jacket and endo face are another figure. That one will hopefully have two heads as well: endo eye and full damage.

What like about Tech Noir T-800, is I get to show off the sculpt some more, as my T2 has the black sunglasses on

:clap ____ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sculpt looks a lot like the T2 T-800. This is going to be fantastic... Superman, T1 T-800.... Just need a modern Reese to round out my most wanted grail level figures (Aside from Chewie and the Droids)... and to think, they're all coming in 2011!! :panic:

100% epic win! Cant wait, hope it ships early next year!

Okay, so we know he's got semi-battle-damage, which is insanely cool, but will he have full BD and the other jacket, or should we hang on to our old BD T1 figures? I've never seen a figure from Hot Toys with Three interchangable heads, so I'm guessing black jacket and endo face are another figure. That one will hopefully have two heads as well: endo eye and full damage.

SilentSurfer, didn't you say a few weeks back your friend saw a Hot Toys T-2 BD Proto?

Agreed. This is precisely what we need in a Police Assault Arnold. And we do need one. Don't you make me do a kit-bash, Hot Toys. Please please please give me what I need and take my money!!

i dont know though... dont need multiple arnies on my shelf. might skip this one if i can be certain T1 v2 is being made, and made better.

or buy this one now, to sell it later for v2.

Agreed. This is precisely what we need in a Police Assault Arnold. And we do need one. Don't you make me do a kit-bash, Hot Toys. Please please please give me what I need and take my money!!

There's not much you can make from this film really. Two T-800's and a Reese... Sarah, though I find her to be totally hot in T1, isn't really action figure material....

There's not much you can make from this film really. Two T-800's and a Reese... Sarah, though I find her to be totally hot in T1, isn't really action figure material....
You could get an Endo or two, and there are two Reeses (though one is probably not going to get re-released), but yeah, not much else.

But so what? 2 Arnies and a "1984" Reese will do just fine. A Sarah would be icing on the cake. This would still be my favorite HT line based just on that.

By the way, I love you Hot Toys. :love

I was hoping for a police station version as that is my favourite look.

Maybe that is on it's way?

By the way, I love you Hot Toys. :love

Stop! Don't you see what Hot Toys is doing??! This is all part of their major plan to enslave us all!

Today, our wallets, tomorrow, the world!

PS:

If that becomes inevitable and resistance would truly be futile, I want to be Yulli's chippendale boy-toy :)

I was hoping for a police station version as that is my favourite look.

Maybe that is on it's way?
Technically HT already cave us the T1 Police Shootout version = MMS02 BD T-800. Anyone remember that?

If they're teasing this now, then I wonder what happened to the T2 BD figure? Delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back