Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Ill be dropping Falconer myself in order to pick this guy up... Now Hottoys has to make a Reese figure to go with him...

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

When you redecorating you can put a seperate area aside for all your Hot Toys figures.Plan em in.And you ll get on "Grand designs".

yeah if i mention the grand design bit to my girlfriend,she will let me keep buying things instead of the..why you buying toys at 27 :lecture

I just threw up and swallowed it. :lecture

This is major money and will be purchased for sure!

Looks pretty good

20100922_153ffdbb0227fc553715yUl9FoX1DJGS.jpg

This is major money and will be purchased for sure!

Looks like I'm not going to go on that killing spree after all, huh?

Should see a slew of Technoir customs on ebay today!!

Starting with mine!

Just wait until a Hot Toys 1989 Keaton Batman comes out. That might be the most customized figure out there. It would hit the market HARD.

I really hope there will be a 1984 Kyle Reesse.

He has bee my number 1 figure want of ALL TIME!!!! Ever since I started collecting 8 years ago that was the figure I wanted the most.
please Hot Toys make him...please:pray:

I'll also buy a police station shoot out T-800 too. That was a awesome!

Re: Hot Toys Teaser from a Classic Action Film Character

I think HT heard you :)

20100922_153ffdbb0227fc553715yUl9FoX1DJGS.jpg

Holy shat!!
That looks absolutely fantastic!!!
Wow!!! :rock!!

Just like with AVP helped fans get the original Alien and Pred figures,
Salvation helped to finally get great T1 and T2 figures! :rock!
Ironic, yes, but worth it!! :yes:

Looks absolutly great, but I´m not sure about the second head either.
They should´ve gone with a "After-surgery-endo-eye" BD Head and not with blood on it, although it´s awesome for makin´dios.
But for just getting it in the shelfs a police shootout head would´ve been better.
Like: the real counterpart to counter Arnie´s good T2 character.
And same like on the poster + shirt of course...

image009.jpg

:lol

@ A-Dev: You´re right about that, man. But for me, since HT´s pieces are expensive, I love this hobby, but need to spare money all is funneled into HT and non anymore into 6".
And when HT is not getting out a Cyberdyne, or full BD T2 T-800, I´ll keep my NECA´s cause they complete it all.

Amazing! :drool Hope we get another police station version as well. I'm down for both!

Figure of the ____ing year. I'm glad I didnt buy the T2 one. Holy ____.....

I would rather see a police shoot out and a Technoir separate now that I think about it. Getting another Arnold body would be a pain in the heiny. At least the T-1000 only requires another Narrow TT for the other outfit. Oh, and the belt. :slap

I wake up to see this? Am I dreaming?

Thought the T2 BD T 800 woud come first but this is a nice surprise. Hand on wallet, finger on the trigger. Hair part should be more to the side. Pants should be camel/caramel color but I'm sure it's just the pic.

Does the headsculpt look like the T2 T-800 headsculpt already used but with longer hair?

Yes look the same as T2 T-800 just difference hair style.

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

wow that does look awesome, this will be a tough descision for me as I already love my T-2 arnie, but if I have the funds and it fits as my 'figure for the month' I will probably buy.

heres to hoping early 2nd quarter of next year!

^^^ Sorry I have my T2 T-800 right by my computer and it doesent look same at all this one looks like it was made for a younger Arnold... The hair is playing tricks on you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back