Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

I am loving these pics.
Will probably display two of them.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Just teased on Hot Toys Facebook page!!!
61056_433562772343_58690437343_5518844_8266919_n.jpg

....:thud:

i seriously cant wait till fridays pictures. im also hoping and praying for a reworked police-shootout t800, an endo and a 1984 reese...as well as a reworked 2029 reese and sarah connor.
then i would be ecstatic!

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

It's a shame they did that because Arnie had a fuller face in the first movie. He looks older than he should.

I also have to say that that T2 headsculpt is amazing, so I can't REALLY knock HT THAT much.

wow.

the sculpt seems to be the same as the t2 arnie, just different hair. now i want to see if we're getting also the police station costume with sunglasses etc. if yes, definitely bought!

Take the old clothes and swap it onto a new body and head. Genius!

The T1 body might be bulkier than the bd t800.
Jacket could not fit.

I think HT could go the same way they did with the T1000 or Barney Ross.
It would be easier with the T1 since they would only have to add the leather jacket, a shirt,glasses and 2 extra weapon (spas and ar180).
They really have to.

And don't forget guys HT listen to us (the falconer pred), so let them hear you on their facebook page.

jg1grq.png

You could get an Endo or two, and there are two Reeses (though one is probably not going to get re-released), but yeah, not much else.

But so what? 2 Arnies and a "1984" Reese will do just fine. A Sarah would be icing on the cake. This would still be my favorite HT line based just on that.

By the way, I love you Hot Toys. :love

I'm sure we'll see a new Endo at some point, but you smell what the Flos is cooking Sam. 2 T800s and Reese round out the T1 line...

I really do want to have a shelf with two T800s (TechNoir and Police station) from T1 and two T800s from T2 (non-BD and BD). Maximum Arnie!! :rock

Seeing the BD head does worry me though... Wouldn't the same head be included in a Police Station version?

Jacket could not fit.
Yeah, I'm fairly confident the jacket would, at least, be a very tight fit on the new body. It wouldn't require much more work by HT to get the 2nd look here (body is done, outfit is basically done, shotgun was done, sunglass mold was done), they have not shied away from updated re-releases, and it is money in the bank. So, I expect that this is gonna get done.

I really do want to have a shelf with two T800s (TechNoir and Police station) from T1 and two T800s from T2 (non-BD and BD). Maximum Arnie!! :rock
Agreed. Though I would be content with the T1 Arnolds, I would also like to have a BD T2 version. The greatest action star of the 80s deserves some serious love on our respective shelves.

Seeing the BD head does worry me though... Wouldn't the same head be included in a Police Station version?

The bloody eye, burned hair bd head is post technoir look.
The police station look is almost the same but has the mechanical eye.

Great little pic thanks

:clap:clap:clap

Wow.

Just ... wow.

This cannot get into my HT Terminator Detolf fast enough!!

:yess:

Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

Hot toys are unstoppable.

The bloody eye, burned hair bd head is post technoir look.
The police station look is almost the same but has the mechanical eye.

Great little pic thanks

Actually the burned hair look WAS Technoir. He was burned in the car chase, hijacked a Police Car and called in but I get your point.

Jacket could not fit.

Yeah, I'm fairly confident the jacket would, at least, be a very tight fit on the new body.

Well, you could always use an extra T2 jacket as they are basicly the same style and the BD T-800 jacket had the BIG ugly zipper...

Actually the burned hair look WAS Technoir. He was burned in the car chase, hijacked a Police Car and called in but I get your point.

Which was all after they left Tech Noir, but I get your point. ;)

It wasn't Technoir, it was post Technoir when Reese blows that car up in the alley and the T-800 jumps on top of the car.

Which was all after they left Tech Noir, but I get your point. ;)

I was talking about his look, the Technoir outfit as opposed to the Black Jacket hotel/ Police Shootout look which are two different figures. His hair was burned when he was in that Technoir outfit.

Got it? Good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back