Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

What killed the dinosaurs?

This question has been a source of debated about for a long time, and there are a lot of theories as to why the dinosaurs are no longer with us today.

One such theory, and by far the most popular one, is that a giant meteor smashed into the Earth. The theory says this, a huge meteor, maybe the size of the moon, crashed into this planet, and sent up a huge cloud of dust, which blocked out the sun for thousands of years. Since the plants got no sunlight, they all died out, the plant-eaters had nothing to eat. Since the plant eaters are dead, the meat-eaters had nothing to eat, so they, too, all died.

This theory is supported because a large crater was found that looked like the size of the meteor that would have to have hit Earth. Also, a layer of a mineral that is found in huge quantities in space, but very rare on Earth, has been found all over the Earth, in Cretaceous rocks.

No one will ever know for absolute certain, but people continue to study it to find the truth to this day.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sql-aPwX8ac?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sql-aPwX8ac?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol listen to those noises.

This used to scare the crap out of me as a kid.

I am TOTALLY owning this figure. Looks awesome to me. Some people around here are PICKIER than a 2nd graders nose :lol never to be satisfied. As for me... BRING IT ON HOT TOYS... BRING IT ON :yess:

Who's going to buy,that stupid thing now ? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just talked to the guy who's selling it. An AWESOMNE friend here on the board. Stupid...Hell No. I wish I had the money to get this even if Ht is coming out with a new one.

-demotivational-poster-1210265359.jpg

:monkey3:lol

I think it is a cool figure, as well. I had one before without the original head, and I would like to have the factory version in my collection. Even if it isn't movie accurate, it looks great.

I just talked to the guy who's selling it. An AWESOMNE friend here on the board. Stupid...Hell No. I wish I had the money to get this even if Ht is coming out with a new one.

For the price they are asking for...:cuckoo:You could buy 2 of the new Hot Toys Terminator 1 when available.

I am TOTALLY owning this figure. Looks awesome to me. Some people around here are PICKIER than a 2nd graders nose :lol never to be satisfied. As for me... BRING IT ON HOT TOYS... BRING IT ON :yess:

I'm still not sure if I'm going to get this yet as I saw T2 before T1 so when i watched T1 it didn't have the wow factor that T2 had for me. but who knows, just will have to wait to see what it looks like when the proto photos are released on friday :yess:

Even though HT's comes out with better versions some like to have many variations (including customs) of the same piece.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to get this yet as I saw T2 before T1 so when i watched T1 it didn't have the wow factor that T2 had for me. but who knows, just will have to wait to see what it looks like when the proto photos are released on friday :yess:

I can't remember which movie I saw first ( probably T2 ) but I think the first is a better movie. I can just watch T2 more often.... if that makes sense.

Even though HT's comes out with better versions some like to have many variations (including customs) of the same piece.

Plus, customs are a like a unique, lone piece of art. As nice as the HT figures are, they're mass produced stuff that look the same over thousands produced. You can customize it when you get it, but essentially, everyone that owns it has the same thing. Owning a fully custom made figure gives you a chance to own something totally unique that no one else has.

Nikoniko actually translated that picture for us,

"This/Next Year (??-part cut off/blocked by that toy) the Young Schwarzenegger who shook up Hollywood."
Movie Masterpiece Terminator 1 T-800 scale figure. 30 cm tall, 30 points of articulation. Anticipated release date January 2011. Weapons: pistol, machine gun and shotgun. Accessories: Interchangeable damaged head, interchangeable damaged right arm, medical use pliers, knife and scissors, and interchangeable hands (x5).

Either the spas or police rifle.

I already read that. That's was why I was wondering which of the 2 it would inculde.

So only one clothing option.... it will not come jacket and grey shirt so we will not get this option (HT's early figure below). Bloodied eye but non-light up.

What we are getting is a specific time figure...... a pre and post T-800 vs. Sarah/Kyle NoirTech fight.
review_htterm_5.jpg

I can't remember which movie I saw first ( probably T2 ) but I think the first is a better movie. I can just watch T2 more often.... if that makes sense.

I see what you're saying. makes sense. I don't even own T1 though. Watched it online as I knew I probably wouldn't like it as much as I did T2. I own all of them except T1 actually. not b/c I hate it just haven't bought it yet.

So only one clothing option.... it will not come jacket and grey shirt so we will not get this option (HT's early figure below). Bloodied eye but non-light up.

This current figure represents the T-800 from the start of the film to the point he returns to his hotel room bloodied up from the shootout. His eye is bloodied and mangled but you don't see the Endo until he cuts the flesh away, and this sculpt isn't to reflect that, so there's no need for lights.

If they do the biker look, that head will have the Endo eye showing and likely have light up function.

HT's making these T-800 figures to be for very specific sections of the movie only, not to encompass everything. (You'd think that was to be able to make more figures and sell more, but then they only did one T2 T-800 :lol)

What we are getting is a specific time figure...... a pre and post T-800 vs. Sarah/Kyle NoirTech fight.
review_htterm_5.jpg

So that is what happened to Dutch after Dillon dropped him into da meat grinda. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back