Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

I really wish someone could share what the figure on the other side of that booklet is, it looks like a chain of bullets, but I can't think of any figures with that right now.

a couple of pages and posts late to the party but....anyway, this is too cool but are there going to be 2 different figs or just 1 with switch out mug and extra pants/jacket........too lazy to go back and read.

About F'n time!! And what the hell it says about the Endoskeleton on that magazine?

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

Nostalgia drives my collecting habits as well, so I completely understand that. However, a huge fan of Uncle Bob saying T1 Arnie looks like a sissy? Crazy :D

T2's lack of bad-assness is largely why I don't care nearly as much for him.

Kind of agree with you there. But T1 Arnold was out to kill and T2 Arnold was more of a protector.

I really wish someone could share what the figure on the other side of that booklet is, it looks like a chain of bullets, but I can't think of any figures with that right now.

I'm just surprised that they'd allow this to be published way before they started their "Wait for Friday" hints. Did they think it wouldn't get out, or was it planned?

a couple of pages and posts late to the party but....anyway, this is too cool but are there going to be 2 different figs or just 1 with switch out mug and extra pants/jacket........too lazy to go back and read.

The only things extra (aside from the Technoir setup) is the 2nd sculpt and damaged (Endo exposed) arm. Thats it.

Well, I can't imagine HT doesn't understand how easy scanning and posting things to the internet is, but they have a history of things being published before official announcement by them. There was the mag scan of Dutch we were never supposed to see, we got similar pictures of T2 T-800 before anything official came out.

It'll be nice to see sharp, clear photos from Tommy and HT of this.

This might be the first figure Im going to buy two of.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

to flip later on ebay perhaps :wink1:
Not this one. I just feel a compulsion to buy unnecessary multiples of figures that I don't have any real use for. I've got spares of several figures sitting in my closet boxed up, and I cannot understand why I feel the need to keep them.

I will pose this guy with both looks, and will keep one in the box, and another. . .I don't know what for. OCD purposes, I guess.

Hope he comes with his shotgun just so I can recreate...

" WRONG ! ".

:lol

Well, I can't imagine HT doesn't understand how easy scanning and posting things to the internet is, but they have a history of things being published before official announcement by them. There was the mag scan of Dutch we were never supposed to see, we got similar pictures of T2 T-800 before anything official came out.

It'll be nice to see sharp, clear photos from Tommy and HT of this.

This Friday!

Not this one. I just feel a compulsion to buy unnecessary multiples of figures that I don't have any real use for. I've got spares of several figures sitting in my closet boxed up, and I cannot understand why I feel the need to keep them.

I will pose this guy with both looks, and will keep one in the box, and another. . .I don't know what for. OCD purposes, I guess.

Thats my boy! :wink1:

Hope he comes with his shotgun just so I can recreate...

" WRONG ! ".

:lol

I hope it's his stolen police shotgun from the car chase fire fight and not the Spas 12. I want the Spas 12 with my biker Terminator.

The only things extra (aside from the Technoir setup) is the 2nd sculpt and damaged (Endo exposed) arm. Thats it.

thanks Roy, also looking forward to the police station shootout version but this is badass.

I enjoy T1, even the scenes with Arnie in his Tech Noir clothes, but, when it comes to spending $150+ on a figure, I draw the line, the look isn't worth that money to get, not when I'll want the biker look and Reese and other things HT'll likely do down the line. I'll get Tech Noir if NECA makes 6" figures of it because it's not a great expense to pick up, but at HT prices, I'm just not into it.

I do admire the execution though, it's a great looking figure and if they do the biker one, it should kick all kinds of ass.

I really hope they do Reese and get Biehn's likeness. While the old Reese/Hicks head was acceptable for customs, the hair didn't quite have the crazy look he had, and the eyes weren't sculpted to have that almost psycho look Biehn can get, but I'm sure an HT sculpt of him today will perfect capture all of that.
i hated the 1st Reese figure as soon as i got it out of the box. that was a lot to spend on a toy back then and it didn't even look like who it was supposed to be. what a ripoff. anyway, i actually hope they re-do the future war Reese since he's one of the few things in the Terminator franchise i liked.

and i totally agree with you about Arnold looking kinda silly in this outfit. hopefully, they'll make a biker/battle damaged version that's worth a damn. but that said, i definitely care more about this figure than the T2 one.

edit - i wonder who's gonna be the first to strip this figure down so they get a Salvation Arnold figure. *not it!*

I am a first gen fan, so this is the ultimate terminator figure, IMO. As great as the T2 one is - and it is - this is the piece I am crazy pumped for

It's Stallone in 'The Expendables.' What looks like a chain of bullets is his necklace, and to the side you see the skull tattoo.

edit - i wonder who's gonna be the first to strip this figure down so they get a Salvation Arnold figure. *not it!*

Done:monkey1

I am a first gen fan, so this is the ultimate terminator figure, IMO. As great as the T2 one is - and it is - this is the piece I am crazy pumped for

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back