Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its possible OMG, and no offense to him, had forgotten exactly what the proto looked like since he last looked at the pics and mistakenly thought it looked different in person from what he remembered.

Nope, The proto pics is right beside the new sculpt display as a backdrop, is 2 totally different expression. :pray:

But seeing what happen to Berserker right now, the new sculpt might never see the light of day. :gah:

Nope, The proto pics is right beside the new sculpt display as a backdrop, is 2 totally different expression. :pray:

But seeing what happen to Berserker right now, the new sculpt might never see the light of day. :gah:

Hopefully they took him down to get new pics for the display showcasing the new sculpt.

In the Batman line there is now an exclusive 2 pack featuring The Scarecrow and Batman as Demon hallucination. It seems to be a first for Hot Toys.

I have a friend he was in HK this week and he took few pic. from some collectible store an I saw the T-800(T-1) and looks FANTASTIC!!!:)
BTW, he's in Facebook :)

I have a friend he was in HK this week and he took few pic. from some collectible store an I saw the T-800(T-1) and looks FANTASTIC!!!:)
BTW, he's in Facebook :)

just came back from Hong Kong a couple of days ago. During my stay, i visited Toy Hunter and saw this figure. Looks amazing in person. Can't wait to ge mine.

Back