Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get your hopes up for more 2-packs in the near future.Single packs will still be their highest priority and 2 packs would be something very,VERY special if they will even bother doing more 2-packs.Only other option i can see is John Conner with BD T-800 if they even plan on doing a Young Conner.

I need me a HT Cameron fix...I hope they show this new sculpt or something from Avatar soon...the extended bluray is out very soon.

Future 2 packs will depend on how this first one works out.

If they do more, I expect it(l be pairs of figured that wouldn't be hot sellers sold individually, and something like DX Joker will never be two full all in one box figures.

Future 2 packs will depend on how this first one works out.

If they do more, I expect it(l be pairs of figured that wouldn't be hot sellers sold individually, and something like DX Joker will never be two full all in one box figures.

Isn't this supposed to be their second one, the first one being the Superman/Clark Kent two-pack?

Isn't this supposed to be their second one, the first one being the Superman/Clark Kent two-pack?

I could be wrong but I belive that was a 2 in 1 where you got everything but qa body to make a second figure. HT's done that a lot but the new Batman 2 pack is the first where you get 2 100% complete figures in one package.

I hope we start seeing pics of this guy in a couple of weeks, I can't wait for this figure!

It's a nice feeling knowing I've this sucker bought and paid for. Looking forward to the box art. Hoping they do something different to the T2 art, which was pretty bland and lazy.

Found this randomly on Google and laughed.

terminator1.jpg

Heh. I feel I have a haircut not far removed from that, maybe even exactly the same. It really seems to me a fine haircut though, what he has there. He should stop killing people.

I haven't put in my order for this yet. I like to wait until it's just a few weeks until release but from what people are saying that time is about now?

There was and is nothing wrong with that haircut. People just forget he had it like that because the spiky hair went on to become his default look.

I know right, his hair looks better then most mens hairstyles today..i hate people who bash old school style, especially the ones that look like mallcore EMO fags,metrosexual city ____s or wiggaz.

I know right, his hair looks better then most mens hairstyles today..i hate people who bash old school style, especially the ones that look like mallcore EMO fags,metrosexual city ____s or wiggaz.

agreed.
it also annoys me how people think a terminator has to have spiky hair and wear sun glasses.
this haircut is fine and looks better than most of the gay haircuts we see today.

Back