Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bare-bones exclusive 2-pack with Sarah/Reese would suit me just fine. However, if they have to jump through hoops for Reese's likeness, then I doubt they would go that route for the release. Maybe use the 2-pack for the "modern" outfit and re-release future Reese with fancy accessories as a regular release.

In the Batman line there is now an exclusive 2 pack featuring The Scarecrow and Batman as Demon hallucination. It seems to be a first for Hot Toys.

so it seems my kyle/sarah combo is possible afterall :)
i really do hope hot toys give us this.
if not, a 1984 reese is still a must.

Hmm. I was actually really liking the idea of a Sarah/BD endoskeleton combo.

Reese can sell on his own and as a single figure package they could really max out on his accessories and alternate clothes.

They should make a The Terminator: Family Deluxe Gift Set with Kyle Reese (without weapons of course), Sarah Connor (in waitress clothes and grocery bags, no pipe bombs though) and little John Connor.

Give the packaging a nice ornate, gaudy design (white picket fence perhaps?) and you got yourself a great set of figures.

They should make a The Terminator: Family Deluxe Gift Set with Kyle Reese (without weapons of course), Sarah Connor (in waitress clothes and grocery bags, no pipe bombs though) and little John Connor.

Give the packaging a nice ornate, gaudy design (white picket fence perhaps?) and you got yourself a great set of figures.

At a stupid price....yay! :thud:

Hmm. I was actually really liking the idea of a Sarah/BD endoskeleton combo.

Reese can sell on his own and as a single figure package they could really max out on his accessories and alternate clothes.

Yeah, well that would also work just as well for me too.
Im just hoping we get both reese and sarah at the end of the day.
A half endoskeleton would be cool too.
And hot toys definitely need to make another "full" endo.

At a stupid price....yay! :thud:

hey mate,
is your ebay username the same as your freaks username?
if so, im the guy who sold you the terminator uniform set the other day.
:wave

Last edited:
was there an announcement that one of the 3 2-packs would be a Terminator release?

Yeah, you guys missed it? It was revealed by that guy who runs that site with the pictures of the thing on it and stuff. We're getting:

Modern Reese/Waitress Sarah
Endo (shiny metal)/update future Reese
Police Shootout T-800/Janitor who knocks on his door

Each 2-pack will cost $400. That's the new sales strategy for Hot Toys. You say you don't want the janitor, but let's see you pass that release up.

What three 2-packs??

"Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Hot Toys, we are presenting the exclusive items to thank our fans for their continued support.

We are now proud to present one of the three exclusive items - Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman Demon & Scarecrow Figures Set.

Please refer to the product spec as follows and attached pictures for your reference.

The exclusive items will be available at the anniversary event in Tokyo in Christmas 2010."

Maybe the other two will not be 2-packs??

They aren't, the three things are the Batman 2 pack, Michael Jackson Beat It and some weird faced character from a license I've never even heard of.

Back