Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhnuld The Wimpy Girlie Mahn :lol:rotfl

wimpygirlieman001.jpg

wimpygirlieman002.jpg

wimpygirlieman003.jpg

wimpygirlieman004.jpg

wimpygirlieman005.jpg

wimpygirlieman006.jpg

wimpygirlieman007.jpg

wimpygirlieman008.jpg

It's a little disturbing that you even have that body :panic::rotfl

I know huh , but the truth was i bought it a long time ago to be a Victim for my Hobo Michael Myers figure i did as a commission for a friend :( i am embaressed :monkey2 i never ended up using it but it has great articulation :lol

yes it is that original from the old figure, and that part is easily removable, and you can put it back if you wish.

he "buys" (hehe) the gun with that part and then removes it.

Thanks for the tips :). One last question. Do you (or anyone, for that matter) have any idea as to how to remove the blood from the alternate head? I remember you did something to get rid of the extra paint on the Berserker jaw, so I'm curious if you can do the same for this. Perhaps there's some substance I can use to rub that off, just so it doesn't look like his eye is bleeding once the Gargoyles will go on.

I know this may have been answered, but to go through all the posts will take forever. Is there anywhere to get the sunglasess, 12 gauge autoloader and machine gun from the police station shoot out, also the clothes he wears in same scene. I don't know why HT didn't include these and why the pump action shotgun was included, he never uses that. Any help would be greatful.

cheers

Thanks for the tips :). One last question. Do you (or anyone, for that matter) have any idea as to how to remove the blood from the alternate head? I remember you did something to get rid of the extra paint on the Berserker jaw, so I'm curious if you can do the same for this. Perhaps there's some substance I can use to rub that off, just so it doesn't look like his eye is bleeding once the Gargoyles will go on.
never tried. just now i have 1 bd head on "burnedpunk", i bd head on biker set and 1 bd head worked by V-Raptor to put a surgery skeleton eye in it.
when i have 1 head free, i'll try :)
just now i don't risk.
p.s. other people in this thread did it. check the pages back and back :)

the t-800 is the series and the 101 is the model,the 101 is the arnie based terminator.
i know it. it was in cameron's interview. but the question i answered was "is it named in the movie or in the script".

@Mr. EcKo: Eventhough you used a sheeeety camera (as you said) for that shooting, you can clearly see the amazing likeness of Arnie in those HS plus the cool poses you can do w/ him! Nice!

I know this may have been answered, but to go through all the posts will take forever. Is there anywhere to get the sunglasess, 12 gauge autoloader and machine gun from the police station shoot out, also the clothes he wears in same scene. I don't know why HT didn't include these and why the pump action shotgun was included, he never uses that. Any help would be greatful.

cheers

He does use the pump action shotgun.
Its in one of the car chase scenes.

hey Terminator_Fan_Game
i did it, thanks to your hint 1/6 pics :)

spas12_holder.jpg

have you read this?
i can send you one of mine if you are willing to wait up to a month for it to come.
no selling price, and no shipping fee if it turns out to be less than $10.

Awesome!
Great job, P.:hi5:

Last edited:

cheers

They didn't include those because they probably intend to make a seperate police shootout/BD figure at some point and get more money out of us which I will readily give them as long as it does indeed include everything needed for the second half of the film.

Its an ideal strategy. The first figure covers the first half of the film, the next figure will cover the second half. One figure couldn't possibly cover it all and we'd end up with an incomplete mish-mash had they tried.

I don't understand people's confusion over this to be honest. :dunno From the very first day that pics of this figure were shown people have been wondering why it doesn't include the leather jacket and the gargoyles. Why didn't those people also wonder why the BD headsculpt from the tanker chase wasn't included? Why was no one wondering about the vest, a bullet holed version of same vest, a clean leather jacket, a BD leather jacket, the additional 2 or maybe 3 guns (the pistol from the motorbike chase)? These things are needed for the police shootout/tanker chase parts of the film, not just the jacket and gargoyles. If HT had tried to do it all in one MMS figure, hell even a DX, a lot of stuff would have had to be sacrificed. The Tech Noir/surgery look would potentially have been compromised. We'd get 3 heads at most out of a possible 5. We wouldn't get alternate worn BD clothes, we'd get fewer guns etc.

Provided HT does indeed make another T1 T-800 they have the ideal strategy. If they don't make it, they're idiots, but I personally still believe they will.

They didn't include those because they probably intend to make a seperate police shootout/BD figure at some point and get more money out of us which I will readily give them as long as it does indeed include everything needed for the second half of the film.

Its an ideal strategy. The first figure covers the first half of the film, the next figure will cover the second half. One figure couldn't possibly cover it all and we'd end up with an incomplete mish-mash had they tried.

I don't understand people's confusion over this to be honest. :dunno From the very first day that pics of this figure were shown people have been wondering why it doesn't include the leather jacket and the gargoyles. Why didn't those people also wonder why the BD headsculpt from the tanker chase wasn't included? Why was no one wondering about the vest, a bullet holed version of same vest, a clean leather jacket, a BD leather jacket, the additional 2 or maybe 3 guns (the pistol from the motorbike chase)? These things are needed for the police shootout/tanker chase parts of the film, not just the jacket and gargoyles. If HT had tried to do it all in one MMS figure, hell even a DX, a lot of stuff would have had to be sacrificed. The Tech Noir/surgery look would potentially have been compromised. We'd get 3 heads at most out of a possible 5. We wouldn't get alternate worn BD clothes, we'd get fewer guns etc.

Provided HT does indeed make another T1 T-800 they have the ideal strategy. If they don't make it, they're idiots, but I personally still believe they will.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

I think some of the folks in this thread have never watched The Terminator.

:exactly::goodpost:

Considering they already made the BD T-1 T -800, do you guys really think they'll make another one. Have they ever re-released any figures? I know that it would obviously be a major improvement, but you could say that about all their older figures.

They've done "clean" and "battle damaged" variants of Predator 2, the endoskeleton, and ED-209. And they haven't done a "clean" version of this character yet. They've also done 2 versions of Dark Knight Joker and Batman (2 versions of the original costume and 2 versions of the Dark Knight costume). So, I think there is a precedent.

Back