Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDIT -

001-6.png

002-6.png

003-5.png
wow thanks a lot. so that stomach wound is not even in some behind-the-scene-photos, it is in the movie itself. perfect notice, and i never saw anybody doing it.

:lol and I actually thought that was an old pic of yours. Its allowable though isn't it? Who doesn't love the future war scene in T2 even if you don't like the subsequent portrayal of the T-800 in the film.
i actually reconsidered that opinion after watching all 4 movies in 5 last days... the T2 role now has a right in my head to exist :slap
i guess i simply saw that perfect perfomance of all characters and couldn't criticize the movie any more. :)

Please, change it so that he holds it one handed! ;)
2-hand holding is not my photo, it is an old photo that Terminator_Fan_Game posted from his archives :)

wow thanks a lot. so that stomach wound is not even in some behind-the-scene-photos, it is in the movie itself. perfect notice, and i never saw anybody doing it.

No problem, my friend.
Did you check my post again?
Ive updated with pics of my SPAS-12 wrist strap.

Did you also notice his SPAS-12 shotgun has a wrist strap on it?
It can be seen in use at 4:15 onwards.
I made a wrist strap for my SPAS-12 about a year ago to achieve that cool pose where hes shooting at Reese and Sarah as theyre driving off.
Yes! The police shootout scene! A lot of badassness there.

Great job with the wrist strap. You could see it on his left wrist in one of the clips you posted.

i actually reconsidered that opinion after watching all 4 movies in 5 last days... the T2 role now has a right in my head to exist :slap
i guess i simply saw that perfect perfomance of all characters and couldn't criticize the movie any more. :)

ah very good. Well watching T3 can easily put in perspective how good T2 is but its a classic sequel in its own right anyway. I don't accept T3 as canon but I easily can T2.

Did you also notice his SPAS-12 shotgun has a wrist strap on it?
It can be seen in use at 4:15 onwards.
I made a wrist strap for my SPAS-12 about a year ago to achieve that cool pose where hes shooting at Reese and Sarah as theyre driving off.
sure i did! but i didn't know how to make it for a figure. thanks to your photos i can try to copy it.
and did you notice that you have to cut his gloves very short to match the movie, because gloves with fingers are biker's too?

attachment.php

i cut mine, it also allowed to put those new big wrist pegs of T1 body inside.

sure i did! but i didn't know how to make it for a figure. thanks to your photos i can try to copy it.
and did you notice that you have to cut his gloves very short to match the movie, because gloves with fingers are biker's too?

attachment.php

i cut mine, it also allowed to put those new big wrist pegs of T1 body inside.

I never noticed that, so thanks!
I will update my gloves for sure when I have the time.

where can i get an ar18? i already got me a shotgun set with a spas12 and some glasses that look a bit like gargoyles now all i need is that damn ar18!!!:(

where can i get an ar18? i already got me a shotgun set with a spas12 and some glasses that look a bit like gargoyles now all i need is that damn ar18!!!:(

Anyone have any old 1/6 GI Joe WEAPONS TECH sets laying around? There were several sets, Assault rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and I think there was a regular Machine gun. Parts of the sets were metal and if I remember right they weren't very cheap back then. There are a few on E-bay, but beside the one Shotgun set I don't see anything that could make up a AR18. Unless someone know how to mix and match the parts better then me.

Back