Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the BD T-800 (DX - hope, hope) will be announced at SDCC? Although would a DX in this line preclude one in the T1 line? As iconic as this character is, two DX figs may seem a bit much - not that I wouldn't want it! And it's not like they wouldn't sell. Ah, the torture. Although, HT could getaway with a standard police station massacre fig as there really isn't much to switch out. Two full size weapons, the glasses would cover the damaged eye which could be removed for display and perhaps a second head with extra damage to it after he gets hit by the truck. And a light-up function shouldn't be much of a stretch. Don't know if all that constitutes a DX, but it seems that just as much is included with the Tech Noir Termie.

A BD T2 Termie, on the other hand would need a bit more. Multiple heads - at least three I would think (just imagine the PERLS applied to a light-up robotic eye!) - multiple torsos, bandolier, grenade launcher, minigun, maybe the rifle he used to light up the T-1000 in the truck, multiple damaged hands, maybe even another 1/6 endo arm and chip to toss in the lava (lava not included). Not asking much, right?
Simply stated....YES. I want all of that stuff you said. :hi5: :D

Woah! At this point, that's a very good price.
Congrats buddy! :hi5:

Yeah that's great price for this dude.

Congrats cuz you paid barely over retail for it. Sweet deal indeed :clap

Thanks guys! :wave Actually, as of now they're are already selling this guy @ retail for $275! :horror Good thing I know the store owner & I've been a loyal customer to him that's why he gave me a discount though I didn't PO this figure @ first. :yess:

Thanks guys! :wave Actually, as of now they're are already selling this guy @ retail for $275! :horror Good thing I know the store owner & I've been a loyal customer to him that's why he gave me a discount though I didn't PO this figure @ first. :yess:

Yea I won't be selling you my crap, my goal is break you down and make you poor while you are going to school/college.

T1-800 for $500, paypal as a gift please :monkey1

went home on my lunchbreak since i was going to have to sign for it. mail man did not disappoint and delivered today. this figure is all kinds of awesome. surprised at how heavy he is. headsculpt is amazing. overall, just wow.

^^^ Congrats man ^^^^

Did you guys see how much this guy is going for on ebay now , crazy like $250 already , the figure just came out , i think the T1 T-800 will reach epic prices by the end of the year :panic:

thanks, man! :rock

yeah, i actually got mine for almost retail which was pretty sweet given some of the prices atm.

^^^ Congrats man ^^^^

Did you guys see how much this guy is going for on ebay now , crazy like $250 already , the figure just came out , i think the T1 T-800 will reach epic prices by the end of the year :panic:
Yeah, I think the T1 T-800 will get to those exorbitant prices, maybe not by this year, but when/if HT announces a T1 BD police shootout version.

Back