Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t-800.jpg

Yeah most of you need to adapt the "voorhees27" strategy. When in doubt, buy it (at preorder price) If you later regret it, sell it for 2-3 times its original value. :wink1:

I cant believe i was going to pass on this figure:slap

Exactly my thoughts on the HT Barney Ross. I cancelled that figure but then suddenly started taking part in auctions for his parts and I now have him minus the box and the civvy outfit. I never should have cancelled because it ended up being more expensive doing it the way I did it....and I originally cancelled over money concerns. Shot myself in the foot there. Anyway I look at the figure and find myself baffled at how I managed to convince myself I didn't need it in my collection.

T-800 here of course was always a guarantee.

Even though I have this figure a few months now it's great to pop in on this thread to see all the great pics and discussions going on.

Exactly my thoughts on the HT Barney Ross. I cancelled that figure but then suddenly started taking part in auctions for his parts and I now have him minus the box and the civvy outfit. I never should have cancelled because it ended up being more expensive doing it the way I did it....and I originally cancelled over money concerns. Shot myself in the foot there. Anyway I look at the figure and find myself baffled at how I managed to convince myself I didn't need it in my collection.

T-800 here of course was always a guarantee.

I regret not getting Barney Ross. :(

Back