Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys! Yes, all HT endos: regular, BD and I had to smuggle a T700 in there :).
All the 'controversy' about the T-700 aside, it's a nice endo, even a bit better quality than the T-800's (joints stiffer, which gives the figure a sturdier feel to it).

I agree with Voorhees' strategy--buy first, ask questions later with HT.

I regret not getting Barney Ross. :(
. . .but this is one case where I have zero regrets. Old man Stallone does not appeal to me. Now if/when they get around to more of his characters from the 80s. . .no brainer. I don't care if it is Over the Top or Lock Up, I'm pre-ordering.

. . .but this is one case where I have zero regrets. Old man Stallone does not appeal to me. Now if/when they get around to more of his characters from the 80s. . .no brainer. I don't care if it is Over the Top or Lock Up, I'm pre-ordering.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

alice, that photo is awesome!

i want a cobra figure and a rambo iv figure.

Demolition Man would be my choice but HT might regard that costume as too similar to barney ross, at least the costume from the final battle with Simon phoenix is anyway. Thing about demolition man though is it has Wesley snipes as a recogiseable villain so there'd be 2 potential figures.

Amazing figure and best head sculpt by HT so far IMO.
Really like the 80s clothes as well.

dsc06700.jpg

dsc06701u.jpg

dsc06702s.jpg

dsc06709w.jpg

dsc06710p.jpg

I just listed my BD T800 on eBay last night. Will be interesting to see what a used one goes for.

Link it up, lets watch it :rock
Post the link here. Goodluck! :wave

It's already posted here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93405

It has 44 watchers. Just goes to show how many people are interested and curious as I doubt most of the watchers actually intend on bidding at all. Seeing as HT brought the Tech Noir T800 with an extra BD head I wonder if that will raise demand for the old fig.

Last edited:
Back