Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised he took a sharpie to the eyes. We'll ignore the fact that taking a marker to the eyes of a high-end collectible is a bit sophomoric, but Schwarzenegger has blue eyes, not black eyes. :dunno

previously some people liked the small mods i did,

Yes, I'm sure they did.

Hear, hear. I decree that every page in this thread have atleast one P. post that includes the superiority of an open jacketed, sharpie eyed Terminator figure since all of our figures are too cold and are begging for warm weather.

P. you shall forever go down in sideshow history as the one with all knowledge of Terminator film accuracy.

Congratulations.

Would you do me the honor of customizing my Hot Toys Terminator figures so I too can achieve the level of accuracy you have displayed?

Make sure the ammo clips are in all of his pockets, plz.

I must admit my levels of OCD when it comes to Terminator have gone up to DC section extremes in recent times so with respect to my esteemed colleagues I'm gonna emphathise with P.

Without wanting to offend I think there has always been a slight language barrier too. He possibly can come across in ways he doesn't intend.

Last edited:
This section is Predator dominated at the moment. Well...if my favourite film series has to be beaten by something I guess I'd like it to be by my second favourite that does it.

Anyway, we're waiting on you Hot Toys. Next new Terminator figure if you please :impatient:

This section is Predator dominated at the moment. Well...if my favourite film series has to be beaten by something I guess I'd like it to be by my second favourite that does it.

Anyway, we're waiting on you Hot Toys. Next new Terminator figure if you please :impatient:

If or when it does come, HT's will soon be known for the masters of anticipation. Thats forsure.

The insatiable side of me is begging for more.

:impatient:

picture.php
picture.php

did my own busted up version with changeable clothes so he can be a t1 or a t2

thanks centurion for the nice welcome.

and yes bud the leg and arm are the Aoshima endo
the eye was cut out of the gentle giant bust the rest is t1 and t2 hot toys. bag and hand was ht battledamaged terminator...

Back