Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work ulysses 31 very nice work, one thing to point out, eyes should be looking in the same direction, both "human eye and his endo eye, if you could make that happen, it would look even better ;)

Nice work ulysses 31 very nice work, one thing to point out, eyes should be looking in the same direction, both "human eye and his endo eye, if you could make that happen, it would look even better ;)

Depends on the scene. The endo eye moved when the prosthetic head's on screen, but when it showed Arnie in make-up, it didn't. An easy example of this is when he was driving the truck in T1. In T2 it didn't move at all. :lol

picture.php

thanks for all the comments guys..

i'll be back!!

Juste received mine! Impressed as always with Hot Toys' product. Can't wait to see a proper Police Shootout version. In the mean time I ordered SS' PF.
Here's a pic of the bad boy, I was to lazy to make a photoshoot. Will do it later.

img4535sc.jpg

Juste received mine! Impressed as always with Hot Toys' product. Can't wait to see a proper Police Shootout version. In the mean time I ordered SS' PF.
Here's a pic of the bad boy, I was to lazy to make a photoshoot. Will do it later.

img4535sc.jpg

Please can I get a full body pose using this pose?
Just want to see at what angle you make him stand up as I like this pose quiet a bit.

Thanks.

david, awesome pic!

took some more pics today. can't get over how nice the head sculpt is on this guy. this is my figure of the year so far (don't have bruce yet)...

065-2.jpg

081-1.jpg

048-2.jpg

056-5.jpg

072-4.jpg

086-3.jpg

How would you guys compare the overall quality and likeness of this to the T2 Arnold?

thanks, ecko! appreciate it! it's all that amazing sculpt though. it kicks so much rear.

Looking at these T1 shot made me break down and purchase one for my collection.

grats! don't think you will regret it. this figure is all kinds of awesome.

took some more pics today. can't get over how nice the head sculpt is on this guy. this is my figure of the year so far (don't have bruce yet)...

081-1.jpg

I love this picture. Very nice man.

How would you guys compare the overall quality and likeness of this to the T2 Arnold?

The likeness is much better on T1 than T2.

The quality is the same, which is very good. It uses the same body, the outfit is well tailored and all of the paint is well applied. While T2 is more iconic for many, I think overall, this guy is much better.

I love this figure so much.wish I had gotten 2 so I could display both heads

I ended up buying two for this very reason. It is just such an amazing figure. Try to swing it if you can man, you won't regret it.

I think the likeness on both figures is about equally good. But I also think the BD likeness on the T1 figure is slightly better than the Tech Noir head. T2's outfit is leather, so it is a bit fancier, but the quality of both is top notch.

Deciding factors if you are to choose one should be which movie/character you like better and what you can find a deal for, because both are total home runs, and a couple of the best Hot Toys figures released thus far IMO.

I think the likeness on both figures is about equally good. But I also think the BD likeness on the T1 figure is slightly better than the Tech Noir head. T2's outfit is leather, so it is a bit fancier, but the quality of both is top notch.

Deciding factors if you are to choose one should be which movie/character you like better and what you can find a deal for, because both are total home runs, and a couple of the best Hot Toys figures released thus far IMO.

Thanks!
Right now I'm on a hunt to find the best possible deal for a T2 version, but the T1 version looks cool, too.

Back