Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a real quick video I made a few months back...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytJkfg3qhU&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytJkfg3qhU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thanks.
Just want to see the overall angle of standing.:)

Here you go!

img4543r.jpg

And a pic of my Terminator shelf. :)

img4544r.jpg

Juste received mine! Impressed as always with Hot Toys' product. Can't wait to see a proper Police Shootout version. In the mean time I ordered SS' PF.
Here's a pic of the bad boy, I was to lazy to make a photoshoot. Will do it later.

img4535sc.jpg
That's win right there David. :clap

Everyone loves that 'taking an unnecessary dramatic pause before almost shooting Sarah Connor' pose.

:lol Yep -
SAM_0216.jpg

SAM_0213.jpg

SAM_0217.jpg

I gave in today and changed the previous pose I had him in.
Dunno why he looks like hes looking up/straight ahead in the pics though.:dunno

What kind of camera do you have to get those nice clear shots? I can never get those with mine. Mine is a bit old though

:lecture:lecture:lecture
Id like to know this too.
I got a new HD digital camera but it doesnt take pictures anywhere near as crisp as most pics I see on this forum.
Makes me sad:monkey2

:lecture:lecture:lecture
Id like to know this too.
I got a new HD digital camera but it doesnt take pictures anywhere near as crisp as most pics I see on this forum.
Makes me sad:monkey2

The picture quality does not depend on number of pixels im afraid.
My old trusty 10 MP DSLR takes alot better pictures than non SLR:s with greater resolution (Or DSLR with greater MP but with cheap stock lens).

The cameras lens is the most important factor, number two is the CCD.

:lecture :exactly:

What kind of camera do you have to get those nice clear shots? I can never get those with mine. Mine is a bit old though

I have a Canon 350D along with Canon's 55-250mm which comes as a kit lens. It's not the greatest lens ever made, it's cheap (paid it 160€) but it gives some good results. I shoot in RAW format for a better post processing (Digital Photo Professional + Pshop Elements). I tweak pics a little bit and voilà. :)

Back