Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But seriously. I doubt there is a man alive that could have beaten Bruce Lee in a fight, except maybe Bruce Lee. They actually had to slow him down in some of his films so you can actually see him kicking the crap out of people!

The only man that comes to mind (that would maybe contend) would be Muhammad Ali and he'd still lose. The style and speed would be too much for any contender.

How about Bruce Lee vs. The Terminator vs. The Predator vs. Aliens vs. Robocop vs. Chuck Norris?

Already happened. Kinda.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WiRH47J_zuI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WiRH47J_zuI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Again, you could just shoot him. Sure people might deem that person a "sissy" but the only thing that matters at the end of the day is who's livin.

Yeah, even Bruce Lee says something like this himself in his movie and in an interview.
but still...

Eh, I'm just going to be honest. I don't see the appeal in Bruce Lee, he sucks. I don't appreciate his films or the "legend" himself.

If I was to change my signature (which will never happen, btw) this is what it would say.

But seriously. I doubt there is a man alive that could have beaten Bruce Lee in a fight, except maybe Bruce Lee.

The only man that comes to mind (that would maybe contend) would be Muhammad Ali and he'd still lose. The style and speed would be too much for any contender.

You guys must not watch much MMA. :lol

Sorry but if Bruce Lee were alive today AND in his prime he'd get absolutely raped by numerous MMA fighters.

Sorry but if Bruce Lee were alive today AND in his prime he'd get absolutely raped by numerous MMA fighters.

Bruce was a bad ass with skill, no doubt. But did he even have any real sanctioned matches?

201092505958968.jpg

2010925103651.jpg

Actually, I watch a TON of mma...im an absolute fanatic of ANYTHING to do with fighting...ESPECIALLY mma.
While I agree that Bruce would definitely not dominate like he could back in his day, he would STILL be one of the top fighters in his weight division..if not, THE top.
What makes you think Bruce wouldnt do well?
And as for Muhammed Ali...GREAT boxer, but he would get destroyed by Bruce Lee...in a "no holds barred" fight of course(not in a boxing match)
Has anyone seen the Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki fight?
Inoki was a Japanese wrestler and get this...HE WASNT EVEN ALLOWED TO USE HIS WRESTLING AGAINST MUHAMMED ALI!!!!!!!!
WTF???
He also wasnt allowed to kick unless he was at least on his knees...
again, WTF??????????????
And the main thing is, Ali STILL had trouble fighting him!
Imagine the trouble Bruce Lee would give Ali in a real fight(bruce was a great grappler too so he couldve took Ali down...and we all know what happens to the boxers then since UFC 1 lol)

Here is the fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrXzH4WOUdc

Skip to 4:30.

The ref is also legendary grappler Gene Lebell...the guy who taught Bruce Lee his Grappling(although bruce also learned jiu jitsu and judo etc from other teachers)

My bad. I was totally referring to the fighters of his time. Whats MMA? I'm not into that stuff.

MMA is Mixed Martial Arts...something that Bruce Lee trained himself...and some argue that he popularised it too.
Although the Gracies made it mainstream in the 90s with the creation of UFC.

Store display (credit: bingbingbing). Not sure if these haven't been posted, but this thread spawned over 20 pages of most likely useless posts just today and I don't care enough to check.

1009252013b4f63d4d9d593.jpg

1009252013aea839fb4ea2d.jpg

100925201330403e57ce247.jpg

10092520137a572376db91f.jpg

1009252013d385e6ccb2073.jpg

100925201475faf9128dc3d.jpg

1009252014f8aac286bcdbe.jpg

1009252013acaa2d1dd386d.jpg

1009252013f930712c3ecab.jpg

10092520141472882654a52.jpg

Thanks plastmid, those pics are new to me.

Owning the original MMS 02 Battle Damaged T-800, I can safely say that this .45 blows the original away. We know it's just cheap plastic but that looks awesome and real.

WOW!!!
Thank you plasmid303...those pics are new to me.
Ive seen a video in this thread of those shop display pics, but the video quality wasnt too good.

Thanks plastmid, those pics are new to me.

Owning the original MMS 02 Battle Damaged T-800, I can safely say that this .45 blows the original away. We know it's just cheap plastic but that looks awesome and real.

Agreed.
I own both the original battle damaged T800 and the battle damaged endoskeleton(both come with the .45 longslide with different paint apps) and this one blows them away.

Back