Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirt pattern is off and the chain/shoulder assembly is wrong but minor nits, looks great.

I'm now thinking of getting the Police Shoot Out and grabbing a TN shirt, head and jacket to make a 2 in 1. Don't need the bloody eye sculpt, if it was LA Cruiser head would def pick it up.

1009252013b4f63d4d9d593.jpg

1009252013aea839fb4ea2d.jpg

Why cant this be released now Its perfect the way it is. These pics are torture

Shirt and chain/shoulder assembly are off but minor nits, looks great.

I'm now thinking of getting the Police Shoot Out and grabbing a TN shirt, head and jacket to make a 2 in 1. Don't need the bloody eye sculpt, if it was LA Cruiser head would def pick it up.

Ive just put a Police station custom up on Ebay for £45.00.
It has the original Leather jacket.

And yeah, the shirt is slightly off. It says "Modern" in the movie but Hot Toys have it as "Mode" LOL
Also, the size of the metal studs on the black elbow piece are the wrong size(too big) and the pattern is also wrong. I cant wait to see the back of the figure to see how accurate they have got the pattern on his back.
I made a custom of this jacket a while ago using pins, and i have got the pattern 110% movie accurate.(i seemed to be the only one to do it so accurate too as ive seen ALL the other customs)
the colour of the trousers looks off too...as well as he design on the pockets(they got it right in the battle damaged T800 though)
but these are all small nit picks i can live with because this figure looks AWESOME on the whole and better than any custom could be.

edit: and the chain on his shoulder is too shiny lol

Actually, I watch a TON of mma...im an absolute fanatic of ANYTHING to do with fighting...ESPECIALLY mma.
While I agree that Bruce would definitely not dominate like he could back in his day, he would STILL be one of the top fighters in his weight division..if not, THE top.
What makes you think Bruce wouldnt do well?

No one mentioned weight classes so it was just "No one alive" and I think there's a lot of fighters (disregarding weight) that would murder a prime Bruce Lee in an MMA fight.

If he were to compete in his normal weight class of 135 lbs (Bantamweight) then I agree he'd be very successful.

No one mentioned weight classes so it was just "No one alive" and I think there's a lot of fighters (disregarding weight) that would murder a prime Bruce Lee in an MMA fight.

If he were to compete in his normal weight class of 135 lbs (Bantamweight) then I agree he'd be very successful.

Well yeah, of course. He would get man handled by heavier weight divisions. No doubt.
But in my opinion, Bruce would fair a LOT better in street fights(its what he trained for)
...im still not saying he is invincible or anything.

Well yeah, of course. He would get man handled by heavier weight divisions. No doubt.
But in my opinion, Bruce would fair a LOT better in street fights(its what he trained for)
...im still not saying he is invincible or anything.

Why aren't you referring to him in the past tense? Did I miss something? Did that Bruce Lee Documentary film lie to me?

I'm not sure why everyone is arguing about who would win a fight. I'm just comparing what you get for your money. Why talk $h%+ about Bruce Lee when he was an actual person?

Hulk Hogan could kick Bruce Lee's butt. Well technically, he would kick him in his face with the "Big Boot" and then drop the "Big Leg Drop" on him for the 1-2-3. Game over, dude.

Why talk $h%+ about Bruce Lee when he was an actual person?

Well I was going to joke and say that Bruce Lee wasn't a real person and that Billy Lo portrayed him in Enter the Dragon but the character's name wasn't Lo in the film it was . . . wait for it, Lee.

I might be right!

Not according to TFG, I think he's hiding something from us. Is he living in your home TFG? I think the world deserves the truth.

OK, im finally going to admit the truth to you guys.
Bruce came round to my house back in the 70s for a cup of tea, and being the crazy fan that i am, i locked him up inside the cupboard under my stairs...sorry guys.
But seriously, my grammar sucks so thats why i wasnt referring to him in the past tense.
And yeah, lets just drop this whole bruce lee/fighting talk...lets stay more on topic.

Damn man, I was just kidding. Now I look like a used ******.

Its ok bro, I know you were kidding...whats a ****** by the way?
im guessing its something like a sanitary towel or toilet paper?
...or maybe not lol

EDIT: never mind. i just googled "****** definition" and got my answer!

Okay, so seeing as to how this price range is high. I was wondering if they did this seeing as to how they had already made a T-800 BD, plus they had the royalty to pay Arnie. So with the demand still urging for the battle damaged t800, plus the demand of a T1 Arnie would that justify the price. I feel lost when it comes down to marketing strategy.

Back