Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you tell him "IT puts the lotion on ITS body"? :lol

yeah, and if IT dont comply, it gets the hose again!

Well if that's the case then Bruce Lee has got to be dead by now. How's that skin working out for ya TFG?

its too tight really. a waste of time if im honest. shouldve fed him more....shame it wasnt arnie who came round instead :(

yeah, and if IT dont comply, it gets the hose again!

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

1009252013b4f63d4d9d593.jpg

Honest opinion: HT T1 > HT T2

This figure blows the T2 arnold away for me personally. Just always liked this look for some reason and I've always prefered Arnold as the bad guy.

This figure blows the T2 arnold away for me personally. Just always liked this look for some reason and I've always prefered Arnold as the bad guy.

Agreed. To ME, this figure IS the terminator...its how i remember him from my youth...the tech-noir look is my personal favourite and most memorable...the police station shoot-out look is JUST behind it by a fraction.
T2 arnie was awesome but hes just not a bad ass like he was in T1.

As much as I like Arnold in T2 Robert Patrick just stole the show for me. Terminators are always much cooler when they don't have emotions. :lol

Last edited:
Agreed. To ME, this figure IS the terminator...its how i remember him from my youth...the tech-noir look is my personal favourite and most memorable...the police station shoot-out look is JUST behind it by a fraction.
T2 arnie was awesome but hes just not a bad ass like he was in T1.

:lecture Couldn't have said it better myself.

As much as I like Arnold is T2 Robert Patrick just stole the show for me. Terminators are always much cooler when they don't have emotions. :lol

Agreed again.
He was one scary mother _____ker!
"Bad" terminators FTW!

:lecture Couldn't have said it better myself.

thanks...i usually get grief for saying my fave look is the tech-noir.

Shirt pattern is off and the chain/shoulder assembly is wrong but minor nits, looks great.

I'm now thinking of getting the Police Shoot Out and grabbing a TN shirt, head and jacket to make a 2 in 1. Don't need the bloody eye sculpt, if it was LA Cruiser head would def pick it up.

This is 1L19 heading westbound on Olympic approaching Overland.

Awesome figure, but think its a pass for me. Have the T2 T-800 & that pretty much represents "The Terminator" franchise as a whole to me...

How many people will ditch their T2 for the new guy? :lol

Awesome figure, but think its a pass for me. Have the T2 T-800 & that pretty much represents "The Terminator" franchise as a whole to me...

IMO T1 is the more iconic figure which is why I decided to pre-order. I generally collect in pairs per film / franchise so I will keep both and be done with the Terminator franchise. I will definitely keep an eye on the upcoming announcements just in case a cooler Arnie is released. Then I will consider selling one.

I'm not selling or trading my T2 T-800. No way! I wanted him, and finally got him. I am keeping him. I want this new first Terminator, and I'll get him, and keep him in my collection too. I've already got Dutch from Predator and the T2 T-800 standing side-by-side. I'll add the T1 T-800 to my Arnold Schwarzenegger figure line up soon! :yess:

I enjoy the "iconic" look that Arnold brought to his character in each of the three Terminator movies he was in. Sure the Club Noir, and the Police Station raid are the two best looks for him in the Terminator in my opinion. Then there's the biker outfit from T2, and his later "battle-damaged" looks when he sacrifices himself for John and Sarah Connor. Then, his similar biker outfit in Terminator 3 (not when he wore the "girly" star glasses for a moment!) So, to me, there's more than one look for the Terminator that I'll always remember.

Last edited:
I'm glad I passed on the T2.

What pisses me off is, I dont have The Terminator on Blu Ray or DVD...only VHS...:(

And I dont have a VHS player no mo....:(

Back