Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, what the hell. It's late, I guess I'll play.

"Who gets the burly beef?"

Want this head next...

2256410-terminator-1.jpg

For once I hope HT doesn't go for screen accuracy. I hope they make what he should have looked like. T2's final battle look worked just fine. That doesn't. Hopefully HT has some creative license with creating that battle damage to be what it was meant to look like and now what it ended up looking like.

Did not know that, but Seriously and I DO mean seriously

I WOULD KILL FOR A COLUMBO TERMIE with light up eyes.

Yup, here she is!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4ZqNNdfvFZc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4ZqNNdfvFZc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

When do you thin Sideshow will have this up for order? When the new Stallone figure was announced from HT,SSC had it up almost the next day or 2.

Here's some overhead caps of the shoulder chain stuff

carabiner1.jpg

carabiner2.jpg

Bye bye Ginger...

carabiner3.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if HT will launch another police shoot out version. I'm afraid that the interchangeable BD head is due to replace that hamburger face in order to build the ultimate police shoot out T-800. That would make the hamburger face's price even more higher. Hope they lauch a new police shoot out ver. to prevent that.

Last edited:
I'm watching the movie while I work to see if it could make this a definite buy instead of a maybe. it looks great, but I really wanted the police shoot out gear to come with this fig, as I can only afford to buy one kind of fig, not one then a variation later down the road ie the police shoot out version (if it were to happen). Plus, I love as many accessories as possible like the T-1000. So, I'm hoping that this can turn out like the falconer and we get the shoot out clothes in the end

I'm watching the movie while I work to see if it could make this a definite buy instead of a maybe. it looks great, but I really wanted the police shoot out gear to come with this fig, as I can only afford to buy one kind of fig, not one then a variation later down the road ie the police shoot out version (if it were to happen). Plus, I love as many accessories as possible like the T-1000. So, I'm hoping that this can turn out like the falconer and we get the shoot out clothes in the end

Highly...Highly unlikely.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 136 THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Oh man, this fig is actually looking pretty sweet. Argh! Darn you Hot Toys! Curses! Why do you guys torture my wallet so?? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference between dreaming and asking for the impossible. HT left out the Police Shootout stuff for a reason. But as I said, after the T-1000, its a cop-out for a second version. And after the DX Exclusive version of Bruce Lee, HT has no excuse of not offering a second body with a figure with two outfits/heads. They just want more of our money.

Back