Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. It's official. I have 4 T-800s on pre-order.
And you know what the scary part is? The "Tech Noir" look isn't even my favorite look from the movie. Imagine how many I'll pre-order of the "police assault" version if and when Hot Toys makes that. Yikes!
I soooo love "The Terminator!"

I think that it is important to know who sculpted what. To me these figures are a form of art. I think their future values can be effected by who made it. Just like other art, if the creator becomes famous, the price will increase.
I have one last complaint: Stop apologizing for expressing your own opinion. If the members on this forum don't respect your opinion, and try to badger you for expressing them, tell them to f__k off. Don't say sorry please accept me. Who cares what they think, let it out. We'll get better figures in the end.:peace

I think that it is important to know who sculpted what. To me these figures are a form of art. I think their future values can be effected by who made it. Just like other art, if the creator becomes famous, the price will increase.
I have one last complaint: Stop apologizing for expressing your own opinion. If the members on this forum don't respect your opinion, and try to badger you for expressing them, tell them to f__k off. Don't say sorry please accept me. Who cares what they think, let it out. We'll get better figures in the end.:peace

:confused::confused::confused:

What a fail of a thread this has become.

I don't understand how people can have collecibles on their shelves that are so full of faults and nitpicks.

There have been far far more nitpicky threads than this. :dunno
I don't think you guys are reading the words that people are actually saying.

yeah if you dont like the sculpt of whatever do it yourself then.

there was another forum I used to post on where the rich kids would leak unreleased songs of a dead singer, but was studio unrefined version not mastered. peeps there would complain that it wasn't cd quality sounded choppy so to punish everyone for being so ungrateful they didnt leak anymore songs. but it wont happen with Hot Toys and the rest of the series.

yeah if you dont like the sculpt of whatever do it yourself then.

there was another forum I used to post on where the rich kids would leak unreleased songs of a dead singer, but was studio unrefined version not mastered. peeps there would complain that it wasn't cd quality sounded choppy so to punish everyone for being so ungrateful they didnt leak anymore songs. but it wont happen with Hot Toys and the rest of the series.

No ones saying they can do better.
And to be honest, no one is really complaining.
I think people here are just really, really sensitive to what other people say. They need to relax and stop overreacting.

There have been far far more nitpicky threads than this. :dunno
I don't think you guys are reading the words that people are actually saying.

exactly.

Im new here so I cant really say about other threads but in my opinion, this thread is fine as far as nit-picking goes.
I think a lot of people are just over reacting to be honest...either that or they are not reading peoples posts properly. :dunno

Back