Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. :lecture
Everytime I see a new post its another person moaning about how thin something is , how the shape of the head is wrong , or how the jacket is to short.

Instead you'd like to see how people are praising the figure? There are more than enough of those. Not everyone has an eye to notice flaws. This is a great figure, and I've preordered one but there are definitely some negative points worth noting. I'm also new to this hobby but I'm not new to art.

Well excuse me, how would you like us noobs to behave?
What would you like from this thread exactly?

and hicks.
this is not an excuse or anything but maybe the reason why I concentrate on the "negative" things is because im an artist and thats what we do to improve ours and others work.
I usually only visit art-type forums and this is what we do all the time.
on the wayofthepixel forum, we post our work especially for critique.
and on the ZFGC(zelda fan game central)forum, the coders post their code for critique and bug testing...they want us to find all the faults we can.
I know this forum is not about that, but its just something im used to doing so forgive me. The thing is, I have already gave LOTS of positive praise to this figure also(way more than ive nit-picked actually) yet no-one seems to respond to any positive things said...they only seem to be able to read the negative comments.
ok, im really tired. im out of here for a while.

Not really picking you out TFG, or at all for that matter. I read a couple of pages worth of posts and most of what has recently been posted seemed to be whiney and complaint ridden and petty, not only comments about the figure itself but also the verbal banter going back and forth about what is and what is not an acceptable criticism. If you'd like to consider yourself a newb that's fine but either way I'm not telling you how to act, I'm simply deciding to avoid this thread for awhile.

I give up. You guys need to spend a few years here to understand where I'm coming from imo. Most of the long term members understand what I'm saying by the looks of it.
Every thread has a few noobs show up and the same long term members to talk about the same crap on every figure. :slap

There are bad points yes , but not enough to warrant what seems to be 90% of the thread and this is likely to carry on up until we see pics and then people will start crying about how one thing they wanted changing never got changed and that they're dissapointed they pre ordered it. :rotfl

I'm done. :lecture:lol

I give up. You guys need to spend a few years here to understand where I'm coming from imo. Most of the long term members understand what I'm saying by the looks of it.
Every thread has a few noobs show up and the same long term members to talk about the same crap on every figure. :slap

There are bad points yes , but not enough to warrant what seems to be 90% of the thread and this is likely to carry on up until we see pics and then people will start crying about how one thing they wanted changing never got changed and that they're dissapointed they pre ordered it. :rotfl

I'm done. :lecture:lol

do you think James Cameron would have approved this figure as currently shown in the sample photos? probably not.

Point made, Tay.

While all you guys _____ and moan, I was thinking, "hmm, I wonder what the box design will look like for this T-800" considering it is a new line/license.

That flimsy silver T2 box is getting old with the ____ty image of the figure's face on the front. It'll be interesting to see if they create something new.

A message from Arnold to everyone in this thread,

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oA0IpS_3S-0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oA0IpS_3S-0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol funny :clap

No, 90% of this thread is this, this talk about complainers. Ahh, I give up too.

Yep, me too. Ive already said im perfectly happy with it and wont be disappointed if ZERO changes are made...and I cant remember anyone else really putting the figure down, but oh well.
Im done here till new pics or info comes along.
And you can guarantee I wont be opening my mouth unless its full of praises!
I'll leave this thread for the experienced users to take over and talk absolutely nothing but praise...maybe they can sort this thread out instead of doing whatever it is theyre doing?
See you guys later.

They charge enough to be critisized but what bothers me is everytime I go into a thread ( and I don't mean this one since it's actually been ok in here imo ) people seem to mostly be moaning about what isn't right rather than discussing how amazing the rest of the figure is when I think it should be the other way around really.
I feel like I can't join in with a lot of the conversations to do with hot toys stuff a lot anymore since it just all seems to be about accuracy or lack of it rather.

That's exactly how I feel too

While all you guys _____ and moan, I was thinking, "hmm, I wonder what the box design will look like for this T-800" considering it is a new line/license.

That flimsy silver T2 box is getting old with the ____ty image of the figure's face on the front. It'll be interesting to see if they create something new.

Yes I would like a new designed box, maybe something with a Terminator vision style

Back