Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see a Loki reveal!!

At least i know the server won't crash like SW.coms...LOL

but seriously,Loki HAS to be made-Tom Hiddleston was awesome as Loki...it would be a travesty otherwise.

Just wondering what everyone who already saw the film thinks about HT's Thor? Based on the protos, there were initial complaints about the body not being bulky enough on this figure?

I have to agree that the figure looks a bit thin compared to how he looked onscreen. But I doubt it's too late in production to change it.

I have this on preorder but with most Hot Toys you can cancel with SS and not have to pay a penalty.....so I'll just wait till first hand picks to decide whether or not to keep him....

I watched Thor tonight, and I liked it alot!, the trailers showed a different thing, and I thought it was gonna stink.

I'm so ordering Thor, I don't know if I would buy Odin, but looks nice, and yes LOKi SHOULD BE NEXT!. I would even buy Sif and the Warriors Three! and of course Heimdall. XD .

I thought he looks about the same size as the HT figure after wearing the armour. It's a weird thing really. He looks really buff half naked but looks a lot more slimmer after wearing his armour.

HT got it pretty much right.

woohoo! got mu tix for the midnight release with my friends:yess: and it's just for the regular 2D version, I didn't wanna waste my time on that 3-D nonsense

Back