Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
body switch T800

20110520010724720.jpg

I really hope that the eyes aren't photoshopped and that we've been surprised with a PERS head. That would be beyond amazing. (But it's doubtful)

Nah, it's just the photos. No PERS, no 'shop.

I would be tempted to get a Thor head and muscle body and use it to bash a casual wear version with him and Mjolnir in the rock. But I don't really see a need to stick a T-800 or other bigger body on the armor/full costume version.

Just giving you crap Josh. :D

I know I'd like to swap this and Indy over in order to utilize the bodies for other figures but it will all depend upon how they look. Muscle bodies should be on figures with more exposed flesh, IMO.

I know. :lol I'm just not sure how much of a different you'd see. If the figure needs to be beefed up like Thor I don't have a problem going this route, or them starting to use more these sleeves over figures to give more of a real look on any figure.

Wow... I'm surprised the clothing fit on the T800 body. I agree though, it's a little too big... Plus that photo makes Thor's face look like the singer from Nickelback. :(

nickelback.jpg

Bahhhh get that sh't outta here..don't ruin this for me. :lol

I know. :lol I'm just not sure how much of a different you'd see. If the figure needs to be beefed up like Thor I don't have a problem going this route, or them starting to use more these sleeves over figures to give more of a real look on any figure.

Yeah, I agree. Honestly, I won't know what I will or won't do till I have it in hand. He looks great stock so I might not bother with doing anything.

Bahhhh get that sh't outta here..don't ruin this for me. :lol

:lol Sorry Val... It disturbed me too. :(

Anyone else plan on swapping the muscle body out for a normal or advanced TT? This just seems like a waste of a muscle body to me.
I was planning on maybe switching it with an old-school broad shouldered TT, but I'll see how it looks when others do it first. I don't have any spare TT Advance bodies, so I won't be going that route. Muscle body does seem pretty pointless, unless you plan on doing a non-armored Thor, but maybe he'll look funky in that suit without that specific body.

Back