Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post a pic of Thor with the Mark IV or Mark VI Iron Man? I want to see how they look next to one another. Thanks

I was originally planning on displaying this without the helmet on....but after seeing the pics I have to admit it looks amazing with the Helmet. Might display it with the helmet when I get one now.

Tad shame about the minor change in the face scuplt, cos in my opinion the face from the promo shots looked alot more like Hemsworth.

DSC_4216.JPG

I'm so ready to have him, pleeeease be in the upcoming in 30 days when the newsletter hits:pray:

Yo wallet is gonna have to man it up. :lol Tell it to act more like the old school raiders and not the recent versions. :lol

Can't wait to get this :rock Looks like they tweaked the hair so that the helmet would sit better, very cool!

Big barrage of stuff this summer to really put the sack on your wallet. Id be pissed if I was 20 again and unemplyed because these figures are like crack rock. Once you have Thor, gotta get Odin. Then Loki comes out. But you you want the Avengers set so you just keep buying. Does this have an end?

The headsculpt looks alot better in that video, much more like Hemsworth. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

But yeah, the box is a little...odd in the way it opens.

Yeah, I just ordered it because of that video, headsculpt and hair look much much better. Haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet, but looking forward to it after what you guys have been sayin.

Back