Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it funny how HT are taking sales away from their own products by announcing so many new things in such a short space of time

Love to see that Green Lantern announcement. Sadly I suspect after Bane the next announcement will be RoboCop or Avenger related, still nothing from the older announcements.

Love to see that Green Lantern announcement. Sadly I suspect after Bane the next announcement will be RoboCop or Avenger related, still nothing from the older announcements.

Yeah :(

All i want from Avengers is Cap and maybe Thor and from TDKR just Bane.
So at least i'll have cash some home improvements, though i'd much prefer HT to tackle those announced b4 Avengers & TDKR

I gave in an ordered this guy i want to hsve him with cap from first avenger and when avengers cap comes out i will have him with the full line up of avengers including loki and now changing subject want bane also but gonna give tumbler a miss so many figures i want this year

Now I've got my 89 Batman this is the one I'm looking forward to getting the most (even more than Joker). Seriously cant wait for him to be released (him and Loki for that matter but Loki looks like he's going to be ages away :gah:)

Now I've got my 89 Batman this is the one I'm looking forward to getting the most (even more than Joker). Seriously cant wait for him to be released (him and Loki for that matter but Loki looks like he's going to be ages away :gah:)

this guy looks awesome , and in regards to Loki I think we may see an Avengers version first. (i am hoping anyway)

this guy looks awesome , and in regards to Loki I think we may see an Avengers version first. (i am hoping anyway)

I doubt it, if Hot Toys do do more than one Loki I'd imagine he'd be one of the last figures released from the Avengers line. I reckon how well original Loki sells will be the determining factor if they even do an Avengers version

Back