Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys is simply kidding us with all the early PO's.
They just want to have these non-avenger figs go up for pre-order
early because they know these wont sell later in the year. @_@

I just called SSC and had a conversation with a rep. He said they haven't gotten notification of any changes with any of the HT 1/6 figures. Not of Black Spidey being moved up, or of Monger, Red Skull or any others being pushed back. I guess they possibly haven't been made aware yet?????

Interesting!

I think Hot Toys is simply kidding us with all the early PO's.

It's not about you or your emotions -- by judging the pre-order data they can better calculate the size of their production runs to meet demand properly.

These aren't Hasbeen pegwarmers that get stamped out at twelve cents a unit.

My sadness has inflated.

Are you sure it's not your diaper? :wink1:

I just called SSC and had a conversation with a rep. He said they haven't gotten notification of any changes with any of the HT 1/6 figures. Not of Black Spidey being moved up, or of Monger, Red Skull or any others being pushed back. I guess they possibly haven't been made aware yet?????

Interesting!

That is pretty odd.

JUST recieved email REDSKULL delayed until june...:impatient:not suprising at all........gives me time to get my Agent smith or 2nd body for him ready b4 he gets here...

It's not about you or your emotions -- by judging the pre-order data they can better calculate the size of their production runs to meet demand properly.

Oh wow, another know-it-all :rock Thank you ever so much for bestowing your all knowing wisdom upon us lesser beings. Whatever would we do with out you repeating what the hundreds of other know-it-alls on this board have already beat into the ground several thousand times before. :horse

I still can not belive they will make this figure in this color uniform its not even close for most of us it will not matter because we will have him in his coat but still.

JUST recieved email REDSKULL delayed until june...:impatient:not suprising at all........gives me time to get my Agent smith or 2nd body for him ready b4 he gets here...

Head sculpt was too good. They know their fans want something to complain about.

Didn't the pics of Red Skull in hand in Toy Hunters shop window kinda confirm that the colour of the outfit is more accurate than in the proto pics?

People crying for the color of a cloth that probably will never see the daylight...

You guys, you rock! You never cease to amaze me!!!!

Hmm, good point. They could probably cut costs by just leaving the figure naked under the jacket.

Or maybe people want to create a second figure of Schmidt in the uniform?

Nah, that'd be crazy... :cuckoo:

6997549682_bd5cff6e97_b.jpg

Back