Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the Red Skull whole body red?

No. One because it wouldn't be accurate since RS only had his neck and head affected but also if they did that then the Hugh sculpt would connect to a red body.

If I remember right he wore gloves throughtout the film, I'm just wondering for bashing purposes. Why didn't the bunk super soldier formula have affected his whole body and not just his dome? I think he had normal hands in the old Jack Kirby comics but I have followed the character in some time. I'm pretty sure they call him Red Skull Khev because that's the part of his body everyone can see, people might call him Monkey Butt Man if his red ass could be seen as well.

If I remember right he wore gloves throughtout the film, I'm just wondering for bashing purposes. Why didn't the bunk super soldier formula have affected his whole body and not just his dome? I think he had normal hands in the old Jack Kirby comics but I have followed the character in some time. I'm pretty sure they call him Red Skull Khev because that's the part of his body everyone can see, people might call him Monkey Butt Man if his red ass could be seen as well.

In the early comics it was just a mask so the rest of his body was normal. Later on he developed special dust that would melt off people's faces and turn them into his zombies. In issue 350 in 1989 Cap indirectly caused the Red Skull to ingest a faceful of his own dust and it permanently deformed his face into a real red skull.

No idea how they do him in the current comics.

As to why the serum in the film only scarred his face that's anyone's guess.

Its the Red Skull whole body red?

His scrote is more of a purpley fuchsia.

Gully - any word on which Wolvie we might be getting? You were the first to break the news on HT requesting Red Skull reference.

My sources say the new Wolverine will have more manscaping, improved guyliner, and an enlarged belt buckle with new painting by Lalla.
Price: $275.

:snake

In the early comics it was just a mask so the rest of his body was normal. Later on he developed special dust that would melt off people's faces and turn them into his zombies. In issue 350 in 1989 Cap indirectly caused the Red Skull to ingest a faceful of his own dust and it permanently deformed his face into a real red skull.

No idea how they do him in the current comics.

Thanks Khev, you da boss!

The effects were immediate spreading from his lips and only reaching his neck as he only had one dose. So the imperfect formula began to strike his mouth and naturally came to recede, at least that was one of the explanations posted online on various forums around the time of the movie's release. I'm not sure that officially the reasoning for only affecting his face was disclosed as far as the movie universe was involved.

Later on he developed special dust that would melt off people's faces and turn them into his zombies.

So the Red Skull invented meth . . .

Who knew? :dunno

339978-87437-red-skull_super.jpg

_____

And in the actual movie the only millisecond during which you can spot it:

CaptainAmericaTheFirstAvenger2011Blu-ray720px2646.jpg

Otherwise such areas are either covered by clothes or camera shoots 'em so that they're not seen.

Also I rely on two things:
1) concept arts where his palms are red;
2) on final appearance where it's clear that his chest and shoulders are the same color as his head and neck.

Back