Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedSkull figure = Loki figure

Both awesome and bad ass looking.

:exactly:

If Marvel keeps this up I can see my villain shelf expanding often. I still can't believe how well Marvel translated Red Skull into the movies, and how Hot Toys managed to bring even more magic to the character with their figure.

Toy hunters window

Hot-Toys-Red-Skull-p-12.jpg

Hot-Toys-Red-Skull-p-13.jpg

Hot-Toys-Red-Skull-p-4.jpg

Skull looks good there, too bad i missed out on PO him at my local toy shop,just gonna wait n see if he is available at retail

I think i am going to have to reconsider and order this. These pics look fantastic

Any chance we're getting this in June? Isn't release close when Toy Hunters put it up for display?

I got an offer from my store to purchase him for 260 Euros if I pre-order 5 Aveger figures LOL.

I heard it will be delayed @BBTS until mid June. That is because it was listed as "May" release. but judging how long it took them to get the Joker ... lol. Also with the nature of HT delayed products, I wont be surprised if this is not available until July.
I love the trenchcoat red skull. looks amazing.

Yeah, July wouldn't bother me, it would be an expensive month if Red Skull, Iron Man MK 1 2.0, and Nick Fury all came out then though.

I understand with Hot Toys people are very selective with who they buy, but Red Skull looks to be one of their most amazing figures. The movie design is also an incredible translation of the character from the comic book. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with him.

Just received my 1/6th German Mercedes and now I can't wait to get the Red Skull to complete the look!
EDIT: Found out its actually 1/5th scale not 1/6th. Oh well, still good :)

Here's a pic of my new baby :)
img1178h.jpg

Last edited:
Back