Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH! I'll rip my HULK box open :yess:

:monkey3

Yeah, but then what if you ever move again? You have no where to keep his extras, or to repack him to move safely.

I usually store extras in the orginal box, I'm picky like that. Plus it has a label, so I know where extras such as extra hands are most likely to be. If I put extras in a baggie six months later I forget where they are...

Yeah, but then what if you ever move again? You have no where to keep his extras, or to repack him to move safely.

I usually store extras in the orginal box, I'm picky like that. Plus it has a label, so I know where extras such as extra hands are most likely to be. If I put extras in a baggie six months later I forget where they are...

Just kidding :peace

HT boxes are too pristine to be even dented :monkey2

hottoys001-3.jpg

hottoys002-2.jpg

hottoys003-3.jpg

hottoys004-3.jpg

hottoys022-1.jpg

hottoys017-2.jpg

hottoys020-1.jpg

Nice looking figure but they should've left the Weaving sculpt alone. The final product is inferior.

PROTO

FINAL

Well that's a shame. Looks like a cheap knock-off by comparison. I've also noticed it has a very cheap plastic sheen to it even when photographed by the guys whose photos are usually fantastic. The skull sculpt looks pretty good though.

I don't think its the sculpt has changed but more that the production paint doesn't hold up.

Just looking at the lips alone, they're not painted nearly as wide as the proto. Pupils and irises are not as big and the hair is less defined and lighter.

Looking at it again, appears that the head got a little flatter from production.

37856410150453026932344.jpg
20605538028756869990615.jpg

dont care about hugo's head, the red skull is here and got the hand set for $5. yey for that crotch grabbing hand. lolz

nazi uniform ready. :]

Back