Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys anyone who is familiar with DID himmler 1/6? Will that body and uniform will fit Hugo HS?

I have it and I really don't know. I'll have to wait until I receive the Red Skull to tell you. Maybe someone else who already has both could answer right away.

EDIT: Sorry, the one I have is from 3R, but it just might do.

Tuesday morning haul :yess:

But Red Skull is wrapped up and I can't get to him till the 26th :(

008-2.jpg

Why can't you open him up until the 26th? It's RIGHT THERE! Haha. And nice detolfs in the back... care to post some more pictures?

Sigh. Girlfriends rules, bday present and all...

I know this is the Red Skull thread, but I just gotta say, that Devastator looks pretty sweet!!

Thanks, yeah he's really cool. Just wish he was a bit bigger.

Sigh. Girlfriends rules, bday present and all...

Hide the box, so you're not looking at it all the time. Out of sight is out of mind.

I remember once I had to wait about a week to debox a very expensive doll. Deboxing is a huge deal with me, so I wanted to wait until I was alone in the house, was relaxed and rested & just generally free from all outside interference.

I ended up stashing the box in a closet till I was free. Still tough to do.

Hide the box, so you're not looking at it all the time. Out of sight is out of mind.

I remember once I had to wait about a week to debox a very expensive doll. Deboxing is a huge deal with me, so I wanted to wait until I was alone in the house, was relaxed and rested & just generally free from all outside interference.

I ended up stashing the box in a closet till I was free. Still tough to do.

I do that, i want to preserve the thrill of unboxing something for when i'm in the best mood.

Red Skull body... appears to be a slim TT with normal TT upper arms and shoulders (narrow shoulder).... and chest padding..
DSC_6632.jpg

DSC_6636.jpg

IMG_5511-horz.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the new 20 day notice e-mail! Hope it sticks this time. ;)

Sallah

292288_10150868799387344_891907391_n.jpg

Such a badass figure. Had no interest in Captain, but this is tempting.

Really makes me want an Elrond figure too...

I do that, i want to preserve the thrill of unboxing something for when i'm in the best mood.

This is a good point. I think it's important with these awesome collectibles, that we savor the moment. We should take our time when we open them, enjoy everything from the box to the figure to the displaying of it.

Back