Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow shipped mine out yesterday and should be getting him today :rock

You are so lucky. I wish SS would have given me the option to pay him early in order to get him! Something like they did for Widow. I got a shipping confirmation she'll arrive this week!

I'm thinking the same thing. I haven't opened my Cap or Hawkeye yet either for two reasons:
1. I'm waiting for more Avengers figs
2. It's always good to have a couple figs unopened for those long stretches between figs so you can satiate that hunger.

I've opened mine and inspected them, but they're all still sitting in their boxes. I too am waiting for the complete team before I set them all up. I mean, I'm not waiting on Loki and Coulson, but for everyone else.

You are so lucky. I wish SS would have given me the option to pay him early in order to get him! Something like they did for Widow. I got a shipping confirmation she'll arrive this week!

You can contact their customer service chat thing. They didn't send me any early option but they went ahead and did it for me anyway.

This arrived this morning...

FINAL FLEX PAYMENT DUE
FOR Thor (Avengers) Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys

Payment Due Date: Friday, March 15, 2013
Order #: TB******
Item #: ******FLEX
Item name: Thor (Avengers) Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $199.99
$0.00 Ship cost: US $25.00
Final Payment: US $74.99

I will indeed see if I can close this one down early by live-chatting with them on Monday (likewise my BANE PO).

This arrived this morning...

I will indeed see if I can close this one down early by live-chatting with them on Monday (likewise my BANE PO).

I'll be doing the same thing. 2 weeks is too long of a wait for this figure. I already sent their CS authorizing my final Flex early!

I'm thinking about getting this bs ause the flex pay is 50. Does anyone know if you can call sideshow and negotiate longer payment plans? That would be fantastic

I somehow doubt that. If you read their return policy it goes into detail about how much a pain it is to process tons of flexpay orders already.

:lol it is taking a bit of willpower to not display them but having them in the box on the shelf helps curve that temptation until I get all the figures

I hope you at least inspected them to make sure they didn't have any QC issues. Congrats. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait on version 2 of Hawkeye. :monkey2

I do open it to check that everything is good to go. Been collecting long enough to make sure the figures are in good

got an email saying they'll charge me in about 2 weeks.

meaning i'll have to wait 'till the end of the month to get him

;-/

and then I won't be getting Widow 'till early April

Have this pre-ordered through corner store. How long do the usually get them in stock after sideshow? I'm guessing ill have him around mid April?

YAY, my online guy just sent the info about my pre-order for Thor being ready!

Thanks for the reply. Alot better than the crap I dealt with on Cap. I ordered him through toy federation and ended up canceling him and ordering from sideshow.

Back