Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
404774_10152555249280008_1481318007_n.jpg

Hmmmmmm......

Here it is.

Yeah, I'm curious about the arms maybe needing to be swapped to do his sleeveless look or if its be fine out of the box

Did I miss something here? I thought they weren't getting him into the warehouse until 3/21?

Apparently they're dealing with a split shipment. Like I said above, we'll have to compare between those who get him now and those of us who are getting him at the end of the month.

Apparently they're dealing with a split shipment. Like I said above, we'll have to compare between those who get him now and those of us who are getting him at the end of the month.

Ah ok I missed that. I had cancelled and just reordered him last month so I didn't expect I'd have him right away. That's great that he's shipping so early to the first group though. He's getting here much quicker than Joker. :slap

Thanks. Is that what It looks like underneath really or someone whose already swapped the arms from some other figure?

CMtoys seamless body.... the arm inside frankly serves as internal armature, it's not meant to look good, and it doesn't. its an overly large deltoid and thin forearm wolverine arms.

Got Thor today, and notice for BW shipping!!! Thor is awesome. I love the armor and how it feels. I haven't even got him out of the box yet though.

Got my Thor today. Not going to display them until I get the whole team so it's staying in the box. Here is how I have it set up though

7C49701D-BF1F-423B-996D-4D41E950B40F-1134-000000571DD86DBD_zps6c9fe095.jpg

Got Thor today, and notice for BW shipping!!! Thor is awesome. I love the armor and how it feels. I haven't even got him out of the box yet though.

Congrats man, seriously cant decide between thor or captin america! Im leaning towards thor though haha

Got my Thor today. Not going to display them until I get the whole team so it's staying in the box. Here is how I have it set up though

7C49701D-BF1F-423B-996D-4D41E950B40F-1134-000000571DD86DBD_zps6c9fe095.jpg

I'm thinking the same thing. I haven't opened my Cap or Hawkeye yet either for two reasons:
1. I'm waiting for more Avengers figs
2. It's always good to have a couple figs unopened for those long stretches between figs so you can satiate that hunger.

Back